Emily Camp

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
my dually elected socalled "representative"dont like me sending/calling her anymore! it seems she is doing exactly what I dislike very much and ive told her so many times!they still keep it up and its going to show in the election boths! i told her she and the major majority of the socalled "representatives" have FAILED/VIOLATED their oath of office and are hipocrites to boot! they stopped replying to me!hahaha

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Your fault Russau.:icon_scratch: Now you know dang well poletickers do not like to hear the TRUTH.:tongue3:

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dudes & Dudettes,

I just sent this in an E-mail to Chairman Doc Hastings of the House Natural Resourses Committee:

Chairman Hastings,
I just viewed this YouTube video overregulation - YouTube and am appalled that an Oregon Representative (DeFasio) would attempt such a land grab in his own state. Putting aside my anger for a moment I would ask that you and your committee take a look at this video and then kill this onerous bill (HR3436) with a stake through it's heart. The people of Josephine County are being ill served by Mr. DeFasio who seems to be in league with the UN and their agenda 21. We, being the country, don't need more land closed off to use by the public, rather we need more land opened up and the Forest Service and BLM need to be brought into line with land use and not locked up in disuse.

Respectfully,
Dennis P. Sheridan, TSgt USAF Ret.
Tillamook, OR

We'll see what I get back in reply.

TTFN,
Gramps

Nevada Coyote

Oct 20, 2009
Yerington, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Gold Digger, Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What needs to happen to these people (the politicians) is a fair trial, found guilty, by a jury of their peers and hung in public. This would curtail over regulation.
What do you think?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions