Kuger Pay Dirt $$$

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A while back I posted to a thread about pay dirt "why you shouldn’t buy it". Now I’m new to prospecting and live in Indiana, which is not your best place to findgold. This pay dirt discussion peaked my interest so I did what any prospectorwould do. I started doing some homework on pay dirt sellers. Kinda likestudying the creek. You just go digging anywhere and well you probably won’tfind much. I did some homework and found a seller right hear on T-Net that hasa pretty good reputation. When talking with Kuger he was right up front andsaid it’s no different than you going out and digging your own dirt sometimesit’s good, sometimes it’s not, I’m just doing the digging for ya. He did saythere’s no guarantee but he’s has good customer satisfaction. That for me wasas good as finding that spot on the creek that just looks right but you neverknow until you start digging. So dig or buy I did….. 2# of Kuger’s CaliforniaPay Dirt. And what a ya know there’s Gold in them hills. The Pic’s should tellit all. Enjoy and remember prospect your pay dirt dealers just like you’dprospect the creek, find the best spot and dig in. You just never know.

Who says Pay Dirt doesn't Pay..Thanks Kuger "We hit the streak on this one" From one Happy Hoosier Prospector...

First Pan.......................... Second ..............................So on.....
100_0790.JPG
100_0791.JPG 100_0792.JPG

And On.....
100_0793.JPG 100_0794.JPG

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like wise BlueDuck couldn't stand it myself and had to order up before the streak changes. This time I'm gonna try to save it for a rainy day...... Maybe LOL.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MODERATOR, MODERATOR!! I put www.treasurenet(dot) com in my video.... OK with you? Don't want to go astray! TTC

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Kuger is a straight shooter for sure and he is in this for a lot more than the cash payout.:notworthy:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kuger is a straight shooter for sure and he is in this for a lot more than the cash payout.:notworthy:
GrayCloud, did I mention to you that I finally read the sign behind you? Is that Yreka, CA? I will get out there to Scott's Bar soon. (LDMA) TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much you guys....I really appreciate the updates and am absolutly thrilled everybody is doin good.I have made some great friends through the years from this and that is priceless.Gray said it,the money is just to keep going,happy folks is what makes it worth while.The streak is changing,as I figured it would....not many fines so I figure I was close to the head.I have now dropped down through the clay layer it was on and am into another streak at bedrock(there was a significant flood at some time that laid these two streaks down,and caused the layer between them.This new one is following an older creek bed(into dry bank)I am just about out of water in the stream to,so am about ready to wrap up for the year.I have a good reserve of dirt though,and the rest will be there next year!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Terry, You are correct, that is Bakery spelled backwards with the B dropped. We stopped by Scotts Bar in the Winter of 2009 and visited with the guys. Made the jump over the pass at Happy Camp into Oregon and would not have made it over without 4 wheel drive. The pass gate should not have been left open for sure. Those were still good times and we are looking forward to prospecting that country in the future.
Kuger, best of luck with your new streak. Will try to get my finds weighed out and post it for you. Let me know how you new streak is working out. I may get the urge again.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wil do bud,so far from whats in the box its looking pretty good,some smaller stuff,and lots of black sand which oddly the upper(newer)streak didnt have a whole lot of

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread