Kuger Pay Dirt $$$

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A while back I posted to a thread about pay dirt "why you shouldn’t buy it". Now I’m new to prospecting and live in Indiana, which is not your best place to findgold. This pay dirt discussion peaked my interest so I did what any prospectorwould do. I started doing some homework on pay dirt sellers. Kinda likestudying the creek. You just go digging anywhere and well you probably won’tfind much. I did some homework and found a seller right hear on T-Net that hasa pretty good reputation. When talking with Kuger he was right up front andsaid it’s no different than you going out and digging your own dirt sometimesit’s good, sometimes it’s not, I’m just doing the digging for ya. He did saythere’s no guarantee but he’s has good customer satisfaction. That for me wasas good as finding that spot on the creek that just looks right but you neverknow until you start digging. So dig or buy I did….. 2# of Kuger’s CaliforniaPay Dirt. And what a ya know there’s Gold in them hills. The Pic’s should tellit all. Enjoy and remember prospect your pay dirt dealers just like you’dprospect the creek, find the best spot and dig in. You just never know.

Who says Pay Dirt doesn't Pay..Thanks Kuger "We hit the streak on this one" From one Happy Hoosier Prospector...

First Pan.......................... Second ..............................So on.....
100_0790.JPG
100_0791.JPG 100_0792.JPG

And On.....
100_0793.JPG 100_0794.JPG

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what makes it all worth while to me bud.Every once in a while things work out,and it makes it all the better to get to share the sucess.Thanks my friend and I am as thrilled as you are!!!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is some nice looking gold! So Kuger, how much you selling paydirt for? I might see about getting some from you in a couple of weeks after I make some money!

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It pays to do your research. A friend picked up some recently at a GPAA gold show and I was surprised at what he got out of it. There were 2 colors of gold so my guess is the salted it a bit but if you can get it from respected member like Kuger right here that's a win/win for sure.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It pays to do your research. A friend picked up some recently at a GPAA gold show and I was surprised at what he got out of it. There were 2 colors of gold so my guess is the salted it a bit but if you can get it from respected member like Kuger right here that's a win/win for sure.

:icon_thumleft: Thanks Cali's Dad
Pm coming Harley

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger, looks like you gained a friend for life ! good deal , it helps when you deal with honest folks.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger, looks like you gained a friend for life ! good deal , it helps when you deal with honest folks.
Yep,Strick,have made a few,and its what its all about.
I have mined my whole life and we take it for granted some folks cant walk out the back door and find gold

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunter, please allow me to highjack the thread for a moment... Kuger, I said a few months ago that I would buy some of your dirt when you started up this year. You selling now? PM me please. TTC

OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, Nor did I but with the help of many hours of reading post on the Tnet and Indiana Geo reports I have learned to find it. Collected .75 g ( about $37 worth today)since March of this year. Spent way more than that prospecting it. For me it wasn't about the value of the gold but the fact I was learning how to find it in Indiana. I'm going to guess if I can find it here I can find it elsewhere. I hope to make it to a proverbial gold area someday and give it a try. Kuger helped me make that decision with his Pay Dirt. Sure I didn't go out and find it, but I ain't never seen gold like that here and now I want to go find some. Kinda keeps the Fever ya know.

Barndawg

Jan 14, 2011
Illinois (STL area)
Detector(s) used
Home made gold prospecting equipment of various types
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, how much? I'd be interested in trying some next month or so...

OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barndawg, Gotta talk to Kuger but If he in a streak I wouldn't wait too long. It's just like when you find a good streak it don't last forever. Just saying.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
1. What was the price for, and what amount of dirt, is in the top photo- the one that yielded the gold?

2. What is the value of the gold that was removed from the dirt?

3. What is the transport cost of the dirt?

I would appreciate some numbers, thanks.

OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G.I.B. You sure ask alot of questions and honestly the way they are stated and numbered I'm kinda not sure if they are questions or demands. As I stated in my post It's 2# (thats two pounds) of dirt, The pictures are several pans of maybe 1/2 cup of dirt ea. The last picture shows how much gold by gram ( 2.25g) that was panned out of the 2# of dirt. You can figure out what it's worth. It cost me $6.00 to transport or what I call ship. I bought it from Kuger who is a respected member of this forum. As far as how much it cost, ask Kuger (I was happy with the results vs cost) Hope this explains things, Thanks for your interest.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
No, not demands, just questions. I'm curious about how much a 2 pound sack of dirt costs. I also wanted to know what the price of shipping was, (thanks for clarifying) and how much gold came from said dirt, (thanks for clarifying).

So, $6 for shipping-

Unknown price for the dirt-

Presently 2.5 grams of gold @ $1584.40 an oz is worth $50.93 as of June 25th 2012. 2.25 grams, a buck or two less...

Now, If I knew what the price for the 2 pounds of dirt was, it would help me make a decision as to purchasing the dirt or not.

I know every sack of dirt will NOT be the same. Some more, some less- but this will give me a baseline to work off of in making my decision.

Thanks in advance for your help- sorry if I sounded demanding- they were just questions so I can make an informed decision.

okie jack

Apr 3, 2012
locust grove oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White dfx and xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 grams of let's say 22k gold is more like 80 instead of 50 . Even if it was 100 bucks a bag that's still a good deal for paydirt. Let's see you get a deal like that on eBay. If it was 100 a bag I do not know the price

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
2 grams of let's say 22k gold is more like 80 instead of 50 . Even if it was 100 bucks a bag that's still a good deal for paydirt. Let's see you get a deal like that on eBay. If it was 100 a bag I do not know the price

I've never bought a bag of paydirt, that is why I'm asking for the price. So I will gain some knowledge into a subject I know very little about. Isn't that what this board is all about?

Learning and sharing?

So, how much is a 2 pound bag of paydirt? (like the one example at the beginning of this post)

okie jack

Apr 3, 2012
locust grove oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White dfx and xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G.I.B. said:
I've never bought a bag of paydirt, that is why I'm asking for the price. So I will gain some knowledge into a subject I know very little about. Isn't that what this board is all about?

Learning and sharing?

So, how much is a 2 pound bag of paydirt? (like the one example at the beginning of this post)

I was not meaning you as in you I was meaning anyone. Most pay dirt I have seen if it is any good is most of the time 100 for a 2 pound bag with a couple of grams and that is a good bag. Most is just a couple of flakes for 20 bucks or something like that.

OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G.I.B. Please shoot Kuger a PM and ask how much his pay dirt is selling for now. I don't think it would be proper for me to give anyone an impression that Kuger may sell you dirt for the price I had to pay. It is up to him. He's a very striaght up honest dude who has been minimg for.....well forever he says. He know his stuff. Just remember it's still propsecting anyway you look at it, good days and so so days. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread