NC prospecting groups?

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Greenville NC and was wondering if there were any prospectors or groups around this area? Also if there is anyone around here not in any clubs or groups that may want to do some prospecting? I would like to hear from anyone from Eastern NC who may have any pointers. ALL comments are welcome of course :icon_scratch: ... Thanks for any help in advance!!!

God Bless

OKIE

Upvote 0

victorysgold

Feb 24, 2008
Durham, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 3.2, Garrett Propointer II,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I see you on the members list there. Are you not able to log in?

Bell

Jan 13, 2011
I had the same problem and to be honest it irritated me that I wasted the tim to register. After you go through the whole process it tells you the moderator has to approve you and that never happens. Its been a month or two for me.

SCBUZZ

Mar 27, 2010
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am a member of this site and it is well run. And the owner of it is a great guy. He would not purposely fail to reply. He has his hands full with runing not only the site but a prospecting store a full time job and a prospecting club as well. Sorry you have had issues with this. I sent him a PM with this post.

Bell

Jan 13, 2011
Im sure he is. And it probably is a technical issue. In fact im sure we know many of the same people, and you have to appreciate folks who take the time to set up free sites. Just wish it worked. Im sure he doesnt want to miss out on new members either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread