Next Generation

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to beat the heat in Indiana so what better way than spend the day in the creek with my best bud. My nephews 8 year old Connor, worked me in the ground. He told his Grandad he was going gold prospecting and Grand Pappy said there wern't no gold in Indiana. We showed him. The day got cut a little short about noon when a dang 30" cottonmouth showed up with a 6" bullhead in his mouth. Lunch I guess. Connor and I were about to eat lunch ourselves when he decided we should eat in the truck....on the way home. All in all I think he had a good time and can't wait to hear what Grand Pappy has to say. The pan pix is just one clean out. We ended the day... or half day with about 1/4g... and priceless memories.

July 18 12 2.JPG July 18 12 3.JPG

July 18 12 4.JPG July 18 12 5.JPG

Upvote 0

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats Hunter thats what it is all about memories worth more than gold.I hate water snakes they are out like crazy right now.Thats a good looking rig you got nice and light to carry.
Happy Hunting

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is that a 14" Gravity Trap or Gold Catcher? Whole lot a' pan for that little guy but I'll bet he don't mind! Nice! TTC

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen as I have 1,000s a great pix of kids,grandkids,demos,schools,charities and spread the fever far and wide as schoools now teach them all that miners are rapists of mother earth and are bad people--so much bs. Hold them gkids tight as they grow up even faster than our kids....John

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too cool Craig,thats what it is all about.The Government has made me a criminal to do that,huh,wonderful what it has come too!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Good one Hunter.:headbang:

Kuger, Your statement while sad, is so true. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a 14" Gravity Trap or Gold Catcher? Whole lot a' pan for that little guy but I'll bet he don't mind! Nice! TTC

Yeah the pans a 14" gravity trap. Your right he didn't care the pan was too big, but he did say the shovel I got him ( a small garden shovel) was too small. Shoulda traded him. The only thing that was too big that day was the snake. LOL

OKBassPro: I love the set up, it is light and the pump you advised me on is a winner and working great, can't run it over idle. Trying to work on a couple jet to set up a small dredge. Thanks Again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread