Whites XLT,Spectra V3I, Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it works pretty good.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm glad you posted this! I think I'm going to try it with a couple of Keene's I have. I know it's important to make sure the water flow is like glass, with no other turbulance.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One question..... did you prime it first?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i scuffed up my aluminum sluice surface and i primed my original Miller table i made.and i applied two coats of blackboard spray paint to it and let each coat dry in the sun.it still scratched a little,and over time i can see reappling the paint.thats why i changed over to useing the slate. it worked ok, but the slte works much better IMHO!but i can see a possible benifit of useing this paint on all of your sluices,even under the riffels/matting.

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it :headbang:. Do they have the paint in green? I have been thinking about doing that to my A52. But that's as far as I got with it...:icon_scratch:. Nice color OBP. I have 1 bucket of -50 cons and 1 bucket of -100 I need to get done and out of my way... I hope all is well with you and yours OBP.

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like it :headbang:. Do they have the paint in green? I have been thinking about doing that to my A52. But that's as far as I got with it...:icon_scratch:. Nice color OBP. I have 1 bucket of -50 cons and 1 bucket of -100 I need to get done and out of my way... I hope all is well with you and yours OBP.

Have not seen green but i am blind in one eye and cant see out of the other

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My buddy just built his first miller table. He used a couple different materials, but ended up sticking with self-healing hobby mat. It's green, water resistant, easy to cut, and already micro-textured. You can find it at most hobby shops, and for sure at fabric supply stores. Not sure about price, bit prob cheaper than finding and cutting slate...I ll post pics of it running later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread