Gold & Silver to soar! Whats your take on this?

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Timmy Tom

Aug 14, 2012
Silver was supposed to bust $100.00 last year and didn't. I picked some stocks a few years ago for quick returns. And two weeks later mad money was saying buy buy buy these stocks I dropped a week earlier and made money. I did not keep up with them. Buy today and sale tomarrow is my viewpoint. You have to wait for the bottom to fall out then buy. My opinion.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If it does that only means the dollar in your pocket might be worth about 5 or 10 cents.The idiots are printing more money ,more money means less value to it.That means were screwed.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If the world economy fails (global financial collapse), anything could happen. If the wheels don't fall off, and they still get away with printing money, 3000 dollar gold might be the next big benchmark, but it's got quite a ways to go to carry investors that high, and so does silver.

All the best,

Lanny

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chip at the Miners Cache here in Redding was talking about how gold is going to continue to climb thanks to the feds printing more money.
No better time to hoard your gold. :)

On another note, how much are they shreading during this increased period of printing?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Never gonna get that high because the world ends this year (remember the Mayans) LOL

What silliness...

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If silver hits $100 before I'm dead. . . I will eat my car. If I can recollect, silver cost what, $11.00 an oz. back in the 80s?

Eureka!!

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just thinking. If silver hits $100 before I am dead. I better invest in 4 sets of dentures if I ever have to eat my car. Just thinking about how long it's going to take just to choke down a set of tires. But, I think I could chase it down with the battery acid. This just might work after all. . .lol On the other hand, I don't forsee gold ever hitting $10,000 an oz. At least not in my lifetime. Especially with Australia and China producing gold in record amounts recently.

Eureka!!

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like we all know. The demand has to be there in order for gold or silver to ever reach those numbers. Goldman Sachs has cornered the aluminum market and can fluctuate the price because they control HUGE amounts of aluminum. They have warehouses in New York, chock full of aluminum reserves, and who knows what market they will control next.

Eureka!!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One of the price drivers for gold is reported to be the growing middle class in China and India. I was in India and saw their enthusiasm for gold first hand, it was impressive. The US/Euro economic crisis is part of it too but as long as the economies of China and India keep producing more middle class people, that will drive prices up so keep an eye on the news out of those countries...

penster

Sep 3, 2012
CT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
With QE 3, the dollar will get weaker, therefore it will take more dollars to purchase silver and gold. That's why we saw the little bump in prices at the end of last week after the Fed's announcement. Most news analysis I see are projecting $50 silver and $2000 gold, possibly a brief peak at $2400. These are the same folks who predicted current-day gold and silver prices based on projections of the devaluation of the dollar by QE 1 & 2. Once inflation kicks in and returns the economy to a 'normalized' state not manipulated by over printing of money, and 'bubbles' , gold and silver are projected to rapidly drop. While I am invested in some precious metals, I am hesitant to 'dive in' because I may miss the gold and silver 'bubble-pops' and lose money. I don't have time to watch financial reports all day, I don't think my anesthetized patients would appreciate that! LOL.

dragonfly

Aug 15, 2012
I don't know about $100 silver, that was supposed to happen last year. But given global events, Iran trading oil for gold with Russia, China and some other countries. This threatening the almighty petrol dollar..... The very precursor for invading Iraq if you recall, the global elites are trying not only to control fiat currency run amok, but also trying to desperately prevent gold from climbing out of control. If **** happens, it will happen in a heartbeat. I do see $50 silver and $2000-$2,500 gold at the very least by dec. i know that this isnt just a dry run with the armada that left my town port monday morning (San Diego).

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was just thinking. If silver hits $100 before I am dead. I better invest in 4 sets of dentures if I ever have to eat my car. Just thinking about how long it's going to take just to choke down a set of tires. But, I think I could chase it down with the battery acid. This just might work after all. . .lol On the other hand, I don't forsee gold ever hitting $10,000 an oz. At least not in my lifetime. Especially with Australia and China producing gold in record amounts recently.

Eureka!!

Ha, ha, ha!! ROFL--the humor in your last two posts is cracking me up--nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAH sooooooooooo much bs to hype mining equipment and pick pockets....Gold has always been,and will always be, my safety net to prevent being poor in a international monetary crisis and my cash stash TP for that day. $10k is a pipe dream to scare little kids and mt wallets on absurdities...relax and enjoy them coveted nuggets and let the alarmists eat squat...John

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well said John!

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
those are some big numbers well just have to wait and see.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Got a little stock and physical in gold and silver. If it ever pops, I will liquidate the stocks, but not sure about the physical.:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread