So, The BLM Collected $130-Billion last year..

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The point we are trying to make is that we the people own the lands held FOR US by the fedral goverment and WE THE OWNERS are unhappy with how our servants (the fedral goverment) are managing our lands and we tbe owners are ready to do the hard work required to modify our servents behavior. (See shannon poe and AMRA for example)
The times they are a changing....................

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Where does the gubermint say that they have the authority to sell "OUR LAND"? and do they pay taxes on this money for this landgrab they are doing? OR are they just above the law like some of our socalled "representatives" think they are!!!!:BangHead:

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are 350+ million or so, that they are managing the lands for and everyone wants to use it for their purposes. Kinda hard to please everybody. Not a job I would want

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I think we are lucky they did not sell it to private interest 200 or so years ago like they did in the east. If they did there would be no public lands to complain about as in the east today. As it is I would like to visit as much of what exist today as I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread