Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like fun, look forward to seeing some pics when you get back. :)

OP
OP
S

StevenHavillJr

Jul 15, 2012
Canyon Lake, Texas
Detector(s) used
MPX Digital and Garret Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
-Update- Went to Lytle Creek from Blue Cut (but I am sure it wasn't the real Lytle Creek think it was called Pickle Creek) it was terrible, not that I can't handle being in the out doors, but it's trashy like the San Gabriel River. Didn't find anything but loads of black sands. So.. no pictures sadly, hopefully my dad and I will go on another trip somewhere.

Last edited:

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve, Lytle is tough, but there is gold there. I found the attached. It may have been due to the fact I was down stream from and area where a new bridge was being built. The construction may have loosened up some gold. Other than that picker, I haven't found much. I've been up there about 6 times.

The new GPAA claim near the shooting range is horrible. I've never seen so many casings and trash spread out over a large area. Tons of metal trash. The other GPAA claim up there in the creek, at the end of the road looked interesting. I spent about 3 hours in the overburden with my Goldbug and didn't find anything. Just tons and tons of rocks up there. One was as big as a house, a real site to see in the creek. Picker1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread