I Need Arizona Gold Prospectors!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arizona Gold Adventures, is looking for experienced Central Arizona gold prospectors that have the following minimum equipment:

One Minelab GPX machine;
One VLF gold and meteorite hunting machine (Goldbug, Lobo ST, GMT; etc);
A Drywasher;
A Re-circulating sluice;
Hand tools, picks, buckets, classifiers and pans.

We need several new instructors to teach beginners on Club and Private gold claims in the Weaver and Bradshaw Mountains. Qualified individuals can make as much as $275.00-per day as a private contractor. Easy work, doing what you love to do with interesting people from all over the Country - and the world! We give preference to, and prefer, United States Armed Forces Veterans. Experienced gold prospectors with equipment ONLY Please!

Please Email Terry Soloman at [email protected] or call 914-589-3985 for more information or to set up an interview.

Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like an awesome part time job. :P

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wished I had the equipment my friend I'd move tomorrow... Alabama prospector here ... Good luck hope you fill the spots

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
It's guys like you that help the economy the most. You create jobs, teach people the ropes, the people you hire spend money, the people that learn hopefully find things and spend the money they make. Pretty solid company keeping and increasing the money in circulation. Bet that's a fun job too. Pretty muy cool. If you ever need an old guy to sit in the shade, watch and drink lemonade, let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread