Billions in Gold!

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made these three posts about mapping out the locations where the USGS soil and stream sediment tests show gold deposits.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...ords-10-finds-thread-ended-8.html#post2978864

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/54504-gold-sites-your-area-lat-long-cords-10-finds-thread-ended-8.html#post2978875

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...ords-10-finds-thread-ended-8.html#post2978900

The pictures below are the locations of unrecovered gold. Literally billions of $$$ worth of gold! Many are old mines where there is still gold that was not recovered. Most are west of the Mississippi but there are some in NC, SC, AL, GA, VA & PA.

How would you market the Google Earth Files?

Attachments

• unrecovered.png
    unrecovered.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 476
Upvote 0
OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Nick, the gold is all over the place around Stanton. Yes, I will (or my brother Timc) actually point to the place(s) to dig. The most recent person to take me up on it is Jerry from Indiana. He came all that distance based on only my word that he would find gold. TimC pointed to where he should dig. and he is finding gold. I put him up in my RV, seven miles from where he is digging. All free. I guess you could call that free guide services. I'm sure he will give us the details when he returns to IN. I will do the same for you or anyone else from this net. I don't know how to navigate the LR2000 page as well as Tim does but that is the key to finding the gold around here... and the active or closed claims. I really don't want to argue the "how to's" of finding gold this way. If you wish to make any more comments about the subject, please PM me. Tnx. TTC

I went to LR2000 and figured out how to check claim status. I tried before without success and thought they removed access?

So the LR 2000 site shows claims. Where does it show gold?

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick, I'm here.

Great!

I find gold.

So do a lot of people.

The people that ask about your files are the same people that follow rainbows. TKC

No they went to school and learned that information is knowledge. Information that can lead them to locations containing over 900ppm. Info that can lead them to veins that have not been fully worked and contain loads of gold. Info to tailing piles that have unrecovered gold. Hot springs and flat faults with unrecovered gold. Soil and stream sediment samples that contain large amounts of gold.

Please give me your advice on how to market the files. Your knowledge and intelligence has me awe struck!

A few clicks to lead you directly to the location and info in the pic. Probably richer in gold than most will find in a lifetime. People with functioning brains would want the info.

Attachments

• ppb.png
    ppb.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent a lot of time with the LR200 and it still is available. The site also has available the transactions current almost up to date. In other words you can even check on activity of a specific claim or area before it is put on the main info. page. Coupled with that info. I can show you the Yavapei Co. records to put a photo copy of the original papers filed on your screen. (I'm working on locating the Maricopa Co. equivilant. (sp?) The information is public, it just takes some research. You and I both know that without knowledge we may as well toss a coin to make our decisions. TKC

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reports from the google earth files show locations with 950 grams per ton (30.54 Troy oz), 210 grams per ton (6.75 Troy oz) and 180 grams per ton (5.79 Troy oz)

Zooming to view the locations it is obvious that no one has worked the locations. I guess they could be called pots of gold at the end of the rainbow!

What I'm asking is... How would you market these files?

Attachments

• ppm-950.png
    ppm-950.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 107
  • ppm-210.png
    ppm-210.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ppm-180.png
    ppm-180.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, now, nick, variation coefficients don't put gold in the pan. Hard work does. Sell your files, make alot of money at it, but there are alot of books that claim to put you on the gold. Yours just rearranges the words. See ya, TKC

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, now, nick, variation coefficients don't put gold in the pan. Hard work does. Sell your files, make alot of money at it, but there are alot of books that claim to put you on the gold. Yours just rearranges the words. See ya, TKC

Sorry but the reports are all from the USGS not some book. They are tested samples.

I saved the best few locations for myself so I don't need to make a lot of money selling the files. I'll go get the gold!

I'm asking for how to market the info. Why don't you just say that you wouldn't pay for it, that you want it for free? That I should do the research and spend countless hours putting it together to give it away for free. It's obvious that you don't think it's worth paying any amount for the info.

The google earth files were compiled from seven different reports. The States had to be done separately in six of the reports meaning 35 States times six reports = 210 reports downloaded with gold separated out from the other metals/minerals and then input into google earth files.

It took me a long long time to compile the info so I won't give it away free. If you spent a countless hours making an awesome piece of equipment would you give it away for free?

Attachments

• ppm-deposits.png
    ppm-deposits.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 144
  • ppm-deposits-2.png
    ppm-deposits-2.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured out how I should market the files & no longer need or want any input.

Thanks!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No longer want any input. LOL! You better get a mod to delete this thread or it's going to keep getting "input".

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you only knew! Hahaha! CYA!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread