Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Billions in Gold!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2009
    42 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryC View Post
    Nick, I just don't get your point. Why would anyone want to buy your list of gold ocurrenses when all that info is listed on the USGS' LR2000 site?

Why are so many people sending me pm's asking for the info? The info in the reports is not on the LR2000 site. LR2000 does not show where there are deposits of gold. The last time I looked you couldn't even look up mining claims at LR2000.

The locations are all tested and contain gold. You can go right to the location and get gold. I'm not talking about the mine locations I'm talking about the unrecovered gold locations, the soil and stream sediment reports. I threw in the locations and reports on mines for the hell of it.

A newbe might buy your info but (I can only speak for those areas I work) they will find all (54) of those mines you added up are not available. Tresspassing on those claims will get you arrested.... or maybe shot.

Claims are for the recovery. They are not private property... meaning you can be on anyone's claim as long as you are not recovering what they have claimed rights too.

The term "unrecovered gold" doesn't make sense. ALL gold still in or on the ground is unrecovered. DUH!

LOL! Yes all the gold in the ground is unrecovered but do you know where the unrecovered gold is? My files will show you exactly where that gold is located. DUH!

My brother and I have been working the gulches and pediment fields around Rich Hill and Wickenburg for over 5 years. I can and will show people EXACTLY where to find gold around Stanton, AZ, no Lat and Lon needed, I'll point to the spot. That's a no-brainer, it's everywhere. My intentions were not to get you all excited.

GREAT! Everyone pack your bags! There is gold everywhere around Stanton, AZ! Free guide services too!

Go ahead.... market your info. I prefer to get the same info free. TTC

OK but you still haven't shown the reports of gold locations on Long Island. If it is so easy to find and free why won't you post the info? It's not in your area so why won't you post it?

You won't because you can't! You don't know how to find the info or you would post it!
    Last edited by nickmarch; Oct 21, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Research is more important than detector but Positive Thinking & The Laws of Attraction Rule!
    Think Gold get Gold! Think canslaw get canslaw and other garbage!

us
    Oct 2009
    1898 times
    Nick, those soils samples show gold in every single state. You can find Colorado gold in Oklahoma in the Arkansas river. You can find Canadian gold in Kansas from Glacial deposits. I can even find native gold in Oklahoma. That doesn't make any of those commercially viable. It doesn't even mean you can pay for your gas with what you can find. the only thing those reports prove is that free gold was found in their soil sample.
    TerryC and TimC like this.

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    Nick, those soils samples show gold in every single state. You can find Colorado gold in Oklahoma in the Arkansas river. You can find Canadian gold in Kansas from Glacial deposits. I can even find native gold in Oklahoma. That doesn't make any of those commercially viable. It doesn't even mean you can pay for your gas with what you can find. the only thing those reports prove is that free gold was found in their soil sample.
    The locations are linked to reports that show ppm or ppb. For example the report below shows the sampled area contained 30.34 ppm. In other words one ounce of gold per ton. Certainly commercially viable. Mining companies will mine 1ppm sometimes less.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sshot-6.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	379.9 KB 
ID:	690794  
    Last edited by nickmarch; Oct 21, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Research is more important than detector but Positive Thinking & The Laws of Attraction Rule!

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell,AZ and Titusville,FL
    Right now: Garrett GTA 500, ACE 250, Fisher Impulse 8, Gold Bug 2, Whites GMT, Vibraprobe 570, and Falcon MD20
    1530 times
    Coinshooting, Gold prospecting, and Nuggetshooting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Yes, Nick, the gold is all over the place around Stanton. Yes, I will (or my brother Timc) actually point to the place(s) to dig. The most recent person to take me up on it is Jerry from Indiana. He came all that distance based on only my word that he would find gold. TimC pointed to where he should dig. and he is finding gold. I put him up in my RV, seven miles from where he is digging. All free. I guess you could call that free guide services. I'm sure he will give us the details when he returns to IN. I will do the same for you or anyone else from this net. I don't know how to navigate the LR2000 page as well as Tim does but that is the key to finding the gold around here... and the active or closed claims. I really don't want to argue the "how to's" of finding gold this way. If you wish to make any more comments about the subject, please PM me. Tnx. TTC
    The tide doesn't come in for six hours. You wanna wait here for six hours? Apocalypse Now

us
    Calories in... calories burned... whats left is you.

Jul 2008
    Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
    Various
    66 times
    Nick, I'm here. I find gold. The people that ask about your files are the same people that follow rainbows. TKC
    I knew a man who rode his horse backwards, because seeing where he has been was much less scary than seeing where he was going.

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryC View Post
    Yes, Nick, the gold is all over the place around Stanton. Yes, I will (or my brother Timc) actually point to the place(s) to dig. The most recent person to take me up on it is Jerry from Indiana. He came all that distance based on only my word that he would find gold. TimC pointed to where he should dig. and he is finding gold. I put him up in my RV, seven miles from where he is digging. All free. I guess you could call that free guide services. I'm sure he will give us the details when he returns to IN. I will do the same for you or anyone else from this net. I don't know how to navigate the LR2000 page as well as Tim does but that is the key to finding the gold around here... and the active or closed claims. I really don't want to argue the "how to's" of finding gold this way. If you wish to make any more comments about the subject, please PM me. Tnx. TTC
    I went to LR2000 and figured out how to check claim status. I tried before without success and thought they removed access?

So the LR 2000 site shows claims. Where does it show gold?

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TimC View Post
    Nick, I'm here.

Great!

I find gold.

So do a lot of people.

The people that ask about your files are the same people that follow rainbows. TKC

No they went to school and learned that information is knowledge. Information that can lead them to locations containing over 900ppm. Info that can lead them to veins that have not been fully worked and contain loads of gold. Info to tailing piles that have unrecovered gold. Hot springs and flat faults with unrecovered gold. Soil and stream sediment samples that contain large amounts of gold.
    Please give me your advice on how to market the files. Your knowledge and intelligence has me awe struck!

A few clicks to lead you directly to the location and info in the pic. Probably richer in gold than most will find in a lifetime. People with functioning brains would want the info.

Name:	ppb.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	690847  
    Last edited by nickmarch; Oct 21, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

us

Jul 2008
    Various
    66 times
    I have spent a lot of time with the LR200 and it still is available. The site also has available the transactions current almost up to date. In other words you can even check on activity of a specific claim or area before it is put on the main info. page. Coupled with that info. I can show you the Yavapei Co. records to put a photo copy of the original papers filed on your screen. (I'm working on locating the Maricopa Co. equivilant. (sp?) The information is public, it just takes some research. You and I both know that without knowledge we may as well toss a coin to make our decisions. TKC
    TerryC likes this.
    I knew a man who rode his horse backwards, because seeing where he has been was much less scary than seeing where he was going.

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    The reports from the google earth files show locations with 950 grams per ton (30.54 Troy oz), 210 grams per ton (6.75 Troy oz) and 180 grams per ton (5.79 Troy oz)

Zooming to view the locations it is obvious that no one has worked the locations. I guess they could be called pots of gold at the end of the rainbow!

What I'm asking is... How would you market these files?

Name:	ppm-950.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	690855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ppm-210.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	690856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ppm-180.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	690857  
    Last edited by nickmarch; Oct 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

us

Jul 2008
    Various
    66 times
    Now, now, nick, variation coefficients don't put gold in the pan. Hard work does. Sell your files, make alot of money at it, but there are alot of books that claim to put you on the gold. Yours just rearranges the words. See ya, TKC
    Jason in Enid and TerryC like this.

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TimC View Post
    Now, now, nick, variation coefficients don't put gold in the pan. Hard work does. Sell your files, make alot of money at it, but there are alot of books that claim to put you on the gold. Yours just rearranges the words. See ya, TKC
    Sorry but the reports are all from the USGS not some book. They are tested samples.

I saved the best few locations for myself so I don't need to make a lot of money selling the files. I'll go get the gold!

I'm asking for how to market the info. Why don't you just say that you wouldn't pay for it, that you want it for free? That I should do the research and spend countless hours putting it together to give it away for free. It's obvious that you don't think it's worth paying any amount for the info.

The google earth files were compiled from seven different reports. The States had to be done separately in six of the reports meaning 35 States times six reports = 210 reports downloaded with gold separated out from the other metals/minerals and then input into google earth files.

It took me a long long time to compile the info so I won't give it away free. If you spent a countless hours making an awesome piece of equipment would you give it away for free?

Name:	ppm-deposits.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	289.7 KB 
ID:	690885   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ppm-deposits-2.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	280.2 KB 
ID:	690886  
    Last edited by nickmarch; Oct 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    I figured out how I should market the files & no longer need or want any input.

Thanks!
    TerryC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell,AZ and Titusville,FL
    Right now: Garrett GTA 500, ACE 250, Fisher Impulse 8, Gold Bug 2, Whites GMT, Vibraprobe 570, and Falcon MD20
    1530 times
    Coinshooting, Gold prospecting, and Nuggetshooting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickmarch View Post
    I figured out how I should market the files & no longer need or want any input.

Thanks!
    Good. Go sell your product. TTC
    The tide doesn't come in for six hours. You wanna wait here for six hours? Apocalypse Now

us
    Oct 2009
    1898 times
    No longer want any input. LOL! You better get a mod to delete this thread or it's going to keep getting "input".
    TerryC likes this.

us
    May 2009
    42 times
    If you only knew! Hahaha! CYA!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors