Billions in Gold!

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made these three posts about mapping out the locations where the USGS soil and stream sediment tests show gold deposits.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...ords-10-finds-thread-ended-8.html#post2978864

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/54504-gold-sites-your-area-lat-long-cords-10-finds-thread-ended-8.html#post2978875

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...ords-10-finds-thread-ended-8.html#post2978900

The pictures below are the locations of unrecovered gold. Literally billions of $$$ worth of gold! Many are old mines where there is still gold that was not recovered. Most are west of the Mississippi but there are some in NC, SC, AL, GA, VA & PA.

How would you market the Google Earth Files?

Attachments

• unrecovered.png
    unrecovered.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 475
Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nick, I don't think Google Earth would take too kindly to anyone marketing their maps or info without their permission. I'm not trying to start something, just offering a word of caution. There are several places to get the same info yet market your own "research". There is a fellow in Cocoa Beach, FL that sells gold "occurences" in the CA area. Also, the USGS publication (1967) lists over 400 mines in Calaveras County, CA alone! Many publications available.... more so than GE, that are worth looking into. 10% isn't a bad price. That is the going rate around CA.Take care. TTC

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick, I don't think Google Earth would take too kindly to anyone marketing their maps or info without their permission.

Google allows use of their maps.

I'm not trying to start something, just offering a word of caution. There are several places to get the same info yet market your own "research".

This wasn't my own research?

There is a fellow in Cocoa Beach, FL that sells gold "occurences" in the CA area.

I have gold occurences, stream sediment, soil, mines and unrecovered gold reports in over 30 States. Click on the map to see the location and read the reports.

Also, the USGS publication (1967) lists over 400 mines in Calaveras County, CA alone!

Mine shows over 24,000 gold mines in California alone.

Many publications available.... more so than GE, that are worth looking into.

Yes there are plenty of publications but you can't click on publications to zoom in & see the location and then click again to see reports.

10% isn't a bad price. That is the going rate around

10% of what? Recovered gold? That would be a whole lot $$$ more than I would want. Not to mention I've given away some of the locations asking only to know what was recovered. Not one person told me what they recovered but did start posting pics of their new hot spot.

Once I posted the info/location I gave & the person started posting that the water was dirty, contaminated, has dead animals floating in it and every other reason why no one should check it out.

Based on my past experience I'm supposed to think anyone would give me 10%?

A flat rate to access the info would be a whole lot less than 10%.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nick, here is a portion of Google's RETRICTIONS OF USE..... Sure sounds like you cannot use their maps except for PERSONAL use....

2. Restrictions on Use. Unless you have received prior written authorization from Google (or, as applicable, from the provider of particular Content), you must not:
(a) copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the Content or any part thereof;
(b) redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Products or Content available to third parties;

Use caution.... TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BTW Nick. Anyone that spends more than an hour looking through the Tnet's posts will have the same info you are offering for sale. TTC

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MineCache and GoldMapsOnline both sell Google Earth based gold maps. So it's possible. Good luck!

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW Nick. Anyone that spends more than an hour looking through the Tnet's posts will have the same info you are offering for sale. TTC

Think so? OK prove it to everyone! Show me soil sample reports showing gold on Long Island in NY and the coordinates to the gold.

While you are at it pinpoint the unrecovered vein and placer field in this picture...

Attachments

• pediment.jpg
    pediment.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 307

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Think so? OK prove it to everyone! Show me soil sample reports showing gold on Long Island in NY and the coordinates to the gold.

While you are at it pinpoint the unrecovered vein and placer field in this picture...
I have absolutely no interest in NY or Long Island. Are you for real? That's the picture I put in a post. Which unrecovered vein you want? The Leviathan claim? Rincon? Terry's place up the Slaughterhouse Gulch? LDMA? Y-not? Weaver? Roadrunner? Those along the Antelope? Weaver Creek? Along Octavia rd? Stanton Rd? That entire pediment field is loaded with gold placers. There's at least a dozen lode mines on the west side of Rich Hill, just above that pediment field. Most between 3800 and 4200 feet in elevation. Go pedal your stuff somewhere else. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll do you one better Nick. I will take Anyone that will meet me at the intersection of Mina Rd and Stanton Rd (in that pic) and spray paint the ground where I GAURANTEE they will find gold... and I won't ask a dime for doing it. TTC

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You made the claim not me. My files show gold deposits on Long Island. My files show a gold vein with unrecovered gold in the pic you posted and a placer field. Known verified places with gold waiting to be recovered. Take an hour and post the locations as you stated.

You are the one who said "Anyone that spends more than an hour looking through the Tnet's posts will have the same info you are offering for sale" Prove your statement!

I have absolutely no interest in NY or Long Island. Are you for real?

Who said you were interested? It's nothing more than a chance for you to prove the claim you made.

That's the picture I put in a post. Which unrecovered vein you want?

The one that can be verified with a report from the USGS as having unrecovered gold.

There's at least a dozen lode mines on the west side of Rich Hill, just above that pediment field.

There are 54.

Go pedal your stuff somewhere else.

I'm not peddling I asked for suggestions on how to market the files.

I'll do you one better Nick. I will take Anyone that will meet me at the intersection of Mina Rd and Stanton Rd (in that pic) and spray paint the ground where I GAURANTEE they will find gold... and I won't ask a dime for doing it. TTC

The area that your bother pointed out to you?

My brother recently pointed out to me that south of Stanton is a large pediment field. All this pediment came out of the areas upstream from Rich Hill eons ago. You can see Antelope Creek cutting the east third of the pediment. Anyone who scratches around (placering) knows this is the richer areas to look. This area helps make Yavapai County the richest gold region in the state! TTC

Last edited:

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw your research on gold locations. I would like to get the gold maps for Colorado if you have them. I would gladly do the 10% fee for them. I am kind of a beginner and thing that this would be a great hobby. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks..

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think what your doing is just great, anything to get a another clue for something already tough to do is fine, if people want to partake great. I have my own method
to help in that search also which probaly could be marketed also, nothing that ive seen exactly like it, basically gives areas for search do to the underlying geology. Ive gone over numerous known gold areas to see how it shows, its pretty good at giving locations i think, though general. I havent quite concluded that it is showing me the general area of the contact zones. I have divulged it to 1 person who just took the info and ran, so i am gun shy about putting it out there now which is to bad because
2 heads is always better then 1. I believe there is a lot of gold out there yet to be found, what the old timers located is beyond anything i could put in to words.

Yes its public info, but the brains behind it is mine !

Johnnysau

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nick, I just don't get your point. Why would anyone want to buy your list of gold ocurrenses when all that info is listed on the USGS' LR2000 site? A newbe might buy your info but (I can only speak for those areas I work) they will find all (54) of those mines you added up are not available. Tresspassing on those claims will get you arrested.... or maybe shot. The term "unrecovered gold" doesn't make sense. ALL gold still in or on the ground is unrecovered. DUH! My brother and I have been working the gulches and pediment fields around Rich Hill and Wickenburg for over 5 years. I can and will show people EXACTLY where to find gold around Stanton, AZ, no Lat and Lon needed, I'll point to the spot. That's a no-brainer, it's everywhere. My intentions were not to get you all excited. Go ahead.... market your info. I prefer to get the same info free. TTC

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick, I just don't get your point. Why would anyone want to buy your list of gold ocurrenses when all that info is listed on the USGS' LR2000 site?

Why are so many people sending me pm's asking for the info? The info in the reports is not on the LR2000 site. LR2000 does not show where there are deposits of gold. The last time I looked you couldn't even look up mining claims at LR2000.

The locations are all tested and contain gold. You can go right to the location and get gold. I'm not talking about the mine locations I'm talking about the unrecovered gold locations, the soil and stream sediment reports. I threw in the locations and reports on mines for the hell of it.

A newbe might buy your info but (I can only speak for those areas I work) they will find all (54) of those mines you added up are not available. Tresspassing on those claims will get you arrested.... or maybe shot.

Claims are for the recovery. They are not private property... meaning you can be on anyone's claim as long as you are not recovering what they have claimed rights too.

The term "unrecovered gold" doesn't make sense. ALL gold still in or on the ground is unrecovered. DUH!

LOL! Yes all the gold in the ground is unrecovered but do you know where the unrecovered gold is? My files will show you exactly where that gold is located. DUH!

My brother and I have been working the gulches and pediment fields around Rich Hill and Wickenburg for over 5 years. I can and will show people EXACTLY where to find gold around Stanton, AZ, no Lat and Lon needed, I'll point to the spot. That's a no-brainer, it's everywhere. My intentions were not to get you all excited.

GREAT! Everyone pack your bags! There is gold everywhere around Stanton, AZ! Free guide services too!

Go ahead.... market your info. I prefer to get the same info free. TTC

OK but you still haven't shown the reports of gold locations on Long Island. If it is so easy to find and free why won't you post the info? It's not in your area so why won't you post it?

You won't because you can't! You don't know how to find the info or you would post it!

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick, those soils samples show gold in every single state. You can find Colorado gold in Oklahoma in the Arkansas river. You can find Canadian gold in Kansas from Glacial deposits. I can even find native gold in Oklahoma. That doesn't make any of those commercially viable. It doesn't even mean you can pay for your gas with what you can find. the only thing those reports prove is that free gold was found in their soil sample.

OP
OP
nickmarch

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick, those soils samples show gold in every single state. You can find Colorado gold in Oklahoma in the Arkansas river. You can find Canadian gold in Kansas from Glacial deposits. I can even find native gold in Oklahoma. That doesn't make any of those commercially viable. It doesn't even mean you can pay for your gas with what you can find. the only thing those reports prove is that free gold was found in their soil sample.

The locations are linked to reports that show ppm or ppb. For example the report below shows the sampled area contained 30.34 ppm. In other words one ounce of gold per ton. Certainly commercially viable. Mining companies will mine 1ppm sometimes less.

Attachments

• sshot-6.jpg
    sshot-6.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, Nick, the gold is all over the place around Stanton. Yes, I will (or my brother Timc) actually point to the place(s) to dig. The most recent person to take me up on it is Jerry from Indiana. He came all that distance based on only my word that he would find gold. TimC pointed to where he should dig. and he is finding gold. I put him up in my RV, seven miles from where he is digging. All free. I guess you could call that free guide services. I'm sure he will give us the details when he returns to IN. I will do the same for you or anyone else from this net. I don't know how to navigate the LR2000 page as well as Tim does but that is the key to finding the gold around here... and the active or closed claims. I really don't want to argue the "how to's" of finding gold this way. If you wish to make any more comments about the subject, please PM me. Tnx. TTC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick, I'm here. I find gold. The people that ask about your files are the same people that follow rainbows. TKC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread