BERING SEA GOLD CAST MEMBERS LOOKING FOR CAPITAL TO BUILD OWN DREDGE

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bering Sea Gold cast members looking for capital to build their own dredge for upcoming 2013 season...we already have the vessel necessary for the dredge but are looking for the capital to complete it for the upcoming season...we need 50K-85K to complete this...the base vessel for this is a 1999 seaark transporter series 36 foot aluminum pontoon boat, with shaft propulsion...we spent the 2012 season operating the "Wild Ranger" for Vernon Adkison giving him his first successful season with a modest take of 92 ounces, that was quite good considering the short season of only 25 dredging days and having Steve Riedel as 2nd diver for much of the season( no offense Steve)...I have over 30 years gold dredging experience and have been coming to Nome since 2000, and the captain has a diverse background also. Please contact us with any questions or additional information necessary. Thank you.
Just wanted to add that I have 35 inland claims here at Nome and will be giving access to these claims to person able to help with this matter...the river in the area where the claims are produced a 7, a 1, and a half ounce nugget this summer for a couple of older guys working there, with a total take of around 50 ounces for season( the weather killed their season also with river raising 12 feet during one rainy stretch)...note dredging in the area of these claims is not for the faint of heart as they are some 100 miles inland with the last 12 miles being atv access at best.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
audiver, you have to look at the people you are likely to reach here. MOST don't have any large amount of money they could invest if they wanted to. Then there are others like me who have the money, but there is now way I'll be a blind investor. If I invested in a mining group, it's only if I am on-site to see you, talk to you, and help work the operation. Sadly, I don't even have the time to join if I really wanted to. Too many jobs down here.

OP
OP
A

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jason, as I earlier stated, I have no problem with investor watching over project, but he will have to do it with his own resources and personnel.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jason, as I earlier stated, I have no problem with investor watching over project, but he will have to do it with his own resources and personnel.

Do you realize that your just said someone investing in YOU will have to have their own separate gear and people to do any work. Good luck with that! Apparently you care more about being on TV than actually mining.

OP
OP
A

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Jason I am just very experienced in this line of business, and very much a realist

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That kind of attitude does not give people confidence.

No Jason I am just very experienced in this line of business, and very much a realist

OP
OP
A

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m not the one making condescending statements here, the fact is I have been dredge mining in Alaska and other places for over 30 years and have invested more than $500,000 into getting where I am in this game

OP
OP
A

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats right were gold miners, not promoters...we go out and produce gold, not just talk about it

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
Oh snap! All good fellas... We're all reg folks here looking to make a decent livin. I would suggest if you are serious about investing with audidiver you contact him via PM. We're all on the same team, all good.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats right were gold miners, not promoters...we go out and produce gold, not just talk about it

...and if you are all that,why dont you have the capitol to carry on?You need to lose the "tude",dude

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think Kugar's right, you guys must not be playing the "game" very well

OP
OP
A

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well lets here the results of your season this year, sounds like you did better than 92 ounces in 25 working days, right?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh well lets here the results of your season this year, sounds like you did better than 92 ounces in 25 working days, right?

....no real miner is going to post his yearly total,but I will tell ya,I did real close to half your stated number....by myself with a small dredge...with my own money and am reinvesting a whole lot of what is left after expenses which were great this year.Math isnt my strong point but sounds like you have that $80,000 you are asking for?Something smells here??

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
facebook_login_alert_icon_be careful.JPG

no accusations please
!

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

IN GENERAL
Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic.

in addition : TERMS

You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes

I do not believe mentioning someone is looking for capital
and Discussing it, is against the rules,
however giving contact info online would be.

what is discussed in Private is not

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....no real miner is going to post his yearly total,but I will tell ya,I did real close to half your stated number....by myself with a small dredge...with my own money and am reinvesting a whole lot of what is left after expenses which were great this year.Math isnt my strong point but sounds like you have that $80,000 you are asking for?Something smells here??[/QUOTe

I would never mention my production numbers likewise, but since they will be given on the show anyway, I see no reason to not say, and it is such a modest number I see no harm...you make no mention to days worked for your take...so how many 4 ounce days did u make? I am working for a divers share, and the boat gets its honest cut, not the 3/4s of an ounce it got last season from Scott

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Lasgidi9

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2012
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in being a investor and a team member. Looking for some one who has the leases, knows the bussiness, just needs someone to help out with some cash. If intertested hit me up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread