Jupiter, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 20
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

FC-Treasure

Sep 9, 2011
Northern VA
If they put Summer Glau in it, Jeff and I would both watch every episode.
Hell yeah, me too. She could play a cyborg that helps the miners get out of trouble. Now that would be a show! BTW, Summer is from San Antonio according to wikipedia.

I don't know if Jungle Gold is going to hold my attention for much longer. I already watch it with the fast forward button pressed through 50% of the program.

helogunner

Greenie
Aug 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad show for sure- especially when broke, these two clowns are beyond wealthy compared to the locals they are working around. Surprised a machete wielding local hasn't cleaved one of their heads yet. Sad

aural roberts

Nov 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice these thugs are separating the clean out using mercury. How nice. You will observe that the white guys aren't touching the mercury(duh, it's poison). They just have the hired help, who are probably paid at least $2 a day go poison thenselves. Quality folks, eh. Makes us Americans proud, eh?? I wish these ambassadors of good will the blessings they deserve like a black mamba kiss.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad show for sure- especially when broke, these two clowns are beyond wealthy compared to the locals they are working around. Surprised a machete wielding local hasn't cleaved one of their heads yet. Sad

More Millionaires crying Poverty.

claim they can't afford to send a few hundred home to the family,
but when they need something big & expensive they don't flinch.

as if they actually said to their wives & kids, I'm taking it all,
call me in Ghana if you need a bottle of milk, or when the water bill is due.

isn't that a new meaning to the words "Dead Beat Dads" ?

my guess their wives are wealthy also,
or have $100,000 a year salary's

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local natives a gonna have whitey for breakfast ifn' the chinamen don't stir fry them first. Only 5 minutes of new a week and the rest rehash rehash and more hash-Yuck but bored and dark and too cold and nuttn' else worth a darn on the tv---oops that show ain't worth a darn either--John

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if real they are asking for trouble, what got me they admitted they have to cross the Chinese property to get to theirs.

The Chinese saw them crossing their property & in turn decided to cross theirs.
or maybe they came over to say Hi, & get on TV

Instead of walking over to the Chinese Miners, now trespassing & extending a hand & say Helllo'
He looked at them and said "Keep Goin !" in an ignorant voice.
& now wants to get guns to threaten them. if I were the Chinese next time they cross My land I'd fire a few shots in the air
or charge them a toll.

I doubt very much the Chinese miners give a crap if they cross their land, as long as they aren't mining.
why would they ?

way too much I'm better then you, because I'm from here crap IMO

========== of course The Chinese Miners may be on Contract with Discovery also,
and the whole things a scam

Last edited:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't stand the show. It has no topic, and is completely fake. I mean come on, American Digger (was/is) better than that.

Edge2sharp

Greenie
Nov 11, 2012
Obviously jungle gold is fake for the most part....if they were actually shooting at ya the show wouldn't have camera guys there and they wouldn't run towards it lol....gold rush I think could be mostly legit....I also work in the construction industry also and there is so much drama every day as well that people would think thats not real but it happens....the show of course focuses on it....the thing I don't understand is they all say they don't have money but they keep buying what they want....in my experience it takes proven success and months or sometimes years to get that kind of money from investors so obviously the show helps them which in real cases they wouldn't...investors would have pulled the money by now

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously jungle gold is fake for the most part....if they were actually shooting at ya the show wouldn't have camera guys there and they wouldn't run towards it lol....gold rush I think could be mostly legit....I also work in the construction industry also and there is so much drama every day as well that people would think thats not real but it happens....the show of course focuses on it....the thing I don't understand is they all say they don't have money but they keep buying what they want....in my experience it takes proven success and months or sometimes years to get that kind of money from investors so obviously the show helps them which in real cases they wouldn't...investors would have pulled the money by now

That was another thing I Noticed The so-called investor called, to say he better see results soon,
or he's pulling his support ? & there just happened to be a camera man in the car with the investor ?
common' the guy talked like he was in the mafia, and he was going to start breaking legs :tongue3: yea Right,
on an investment, you put yor money in & gamble. no different then a crap shoot.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
if there guys were so smart as miners, why in heck did they have their matting in the sluice for the trommel in wrong?? it had rows aiming with the flow of material, causeing the fine gold to wash directly out of their sluice. heck even i could see that!they need to rerun their material when they correct this matting issue!

Last edited:

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
I'm thinking the network should film me prospecting, I will show more actual gold digging than those shows all together! Lollol. All drama and very very little gold mining. Filler filler filler, remember these boys are actors now. They don't need the gold. They are makin much more on a salary from network than any gold they will find. Lucky *******s! Pay me to dig and I keep the gold!... And play with excavators all day.. Where do I sign up..

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 cents: Jungle gold is really bad, and scripted.

They make Blondes, Americans, and treasure hunters all look bad :)

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with everyone on here...that show is sooo scripted and all that stupid drama....why can't they make a show and DO AWAY WITh ALL THAT DRAMA.....I can't stand when they (Bering Sea and Jungle gold)...say.."we can die out here...everyday we are doing this we could die"....well i got news for ya buddy...everyday that a human being gets out of bed and goes to WORK...could DIE....it's called LIFE.

Dig the damn gold, Run it, and pan it....SKIP THE USELESS DRAMA.....NOBODY CARES!!!!!

camocreek

Mar 20, 2012
MN
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That was another thing I Noticed The so-called investor called, to say he better see results soon,
or he's pulling his support ?

This I agree with, that part was pretty fake, there's no way the "investor" would pull his investment and liquidate all the equipment, the Network wouldn't allow that...as long as the show is pulling in viewers.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea,the Chinese really care about the Enviro too,what you are seeing is what we will have here when China takes us over.Glad we are leaving all that gold in our ground for them

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think china is still coming here about 2 mile from me :headbang: