🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Rush brings humor, while Jungle Gold offers darker look at mining | HULIQ

I think the locals are coming up with all different ways of siphoning off
Discovery Channels Cash :laughing7:

I had to laugh first show where they dug a ditch & charged a Toll :laughing9:

I think these guys are making the Hoffman's look like pros.

pretty sad when they have to go to town & buy & Flip some gold to make $$

Upvote 0

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These clowns on jungle can't figure out why they aren't getting much gold. I can tell them why! You need more than just carpet in the sluice to catch the gold. 80% of it is washing out the end. They claim to be experianced? I think even most rookies know you need some kind of ripple even if it is only expanded metal. Doubt I will be watching it again. I can't stand stupidity.

B H Prospector

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These clowns on jungle can't figure out why they aren't getting much gold. I can tell them why! You need more than just carpet in the sluice to catch the gold. 80% of it is washing out the end. They claim to be experianced? I think even most rookies know you need some kind of ripple even if it is only expanded metal. Doubt I will be watching it again. I can't stand stupidity.

B H Prospector

I noticed that too. It's not even carpet, it looked like that fake grass stuff they sell to RVers.

TheseTwo

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no pity for these two.

They didn't make enough millions in the phony real estate rush ?

I'm surprised they haven't broken out a bible yet.

It's all propaganda - This show is alllllll political propaganda.

I guess they are the only ones with families.

TheseTwo

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don't they SELL their homes and RENT ?

I've not seen these two guys DO A THING but stand around and talk about how serious things are as they go wrong.

They look like former Blackwater contractors

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey - I have an idea guys

Bring in a white supremacist skinhead mechanic to Africa !

Who can't handle a SHEEP SACRIFICE !

I think Africa has seen ENOUGH WHITE PEOPLE coming to TAKE THEIR RICHES SCOTT

Wow- you really have a RIGHT TO BE THERE !

You'll be lucky to LEAVE ALIVE

NEXT SEASON OF FURTHER EXPLOITING AFRICA'S RESOURCES.

All to FIX your LOSSES because you GOT GREEDY FLIPPING HOUSES YOU MORON

Please ! your posts are coming off as a bit racist.

"white" People, as you say, live in & have as much right to Africa as anyone has a right to
be there & here & anywhere else in the so-called free world as they please 8-)

Please let's keep this about the Show, the players & the channel

& not the color of their skin :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This show is one of the LOWEST blows from Discovery Channel

it's LOWER than Gold Rush Alaska !

LOL

Discovery channel needs to go DOWN WITH this show.

And run that special on MK ULTRA they never ran on kids in the sex trade passed around inside the Beltway in D.C. like PARTY FAVORS - hey- screw LIKE- AS PARTY FAVORS.

BOYS TOWN DISCOVERY CHANNEL ! ! ! ALL THE WAY BABY

wait till Amish Mafia airs next month :BangHead:
gotta be one of the biggest Lies they aired so far.

Yes I know, off topic, But these people are either scamming Discovery with their tales,
Or Discovery is getting to be a Fantasy station

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I want in a show like this, is a fun happy search for and finding of gold.

The Jungle Gold shows I have watched, are full of tension, scary situations and problems. I get enough of that at work, Just make me smile, so I can relax and go to sleep. Easy.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff can you please do something about the serial posting from "thesetwo"? It's a real killer to have to wade through through so many crap posts in a row.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These two, your posts are skirting on the racist side.

If your style of forum posting is to post dozens of posts back to back as fast as you can type them in the same thread i suggest you find a better style or there is a good chance you will lose the ability to post...

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These two, your posts are skirting on the racist side.

If your style of forum posting is to post dozens of posts back to back as fast as you can type them in the same thread i suggest you find a better style or there is a good chance you will lose the ability to post...

Yes on occasion I realize I wanted to say more, after making a post.

this is where Edit comes in ;)

Untitledgggggggg.jpg

you can use it as often as you wish & receive less complaints :laughing7:
at least about the number of posts in a row on the same thread :tongue3:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think they should get everyone from t-net together and go mining there is enough experience from everyone to be a good operation and for us that don't know what we are doing there will be time to learn real quick from the one's that do

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
........I didnt like the "sacrifice",either,and I am a Professional Hunter!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as long as they ate it, no different that sacrificing a trout :tongue3:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...its a lot different Jeff...to slit anythings throat,takes a different person
I have taken pigs with knives and didnt care for that either....at all

TheseTwo

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I think I was a bit off target last eve.

I find myself manipulated though with this show. The host of the show with that serious tone seems to make every event an edge of your seat thriller/mystery. "They are driving the excavator hard driving it down the road, smoke is pouring off, it looks like the engine is over heating" COULD THEY HAVE hmm - TURNED IT OFF ? nope, just keep driving it till it dies - it's clearly showing signs of stress- hey - let's push it harder !

I find the narrator voice to be manipulating.

The two guys are absolutely never doing anything but riding on the side of the excavator or standing around, ALWAYS with hair gel.

I find these two guys predatory. They took advantage of a false real estate boom - that wasn't real money - that was money made because Goldman was jacking up the housing sector by processing zero equity Collateralized Debt Obligations
(CDO's), and it really WAS a crime. I find that these guys won't give more than $10 to some locals who built a bridge for them ? questionable. They don't seem to respect anyone in Africa, they seem to be there with the premise that they are there to take the gold and get out. That's not how life works in Africa. I don't see these guys making or being capable of making friends, ALL they care about is their money.

I really don't know why they didn't just to go Alaska. Perhaps it's all one giant Discovery Channel prop.

Maybe Goldman needs more gold now because the bottom is going to fall out of the sovereign currency markets and these shows ? are all propaganda to go get people to bring as much gold to surface as possible so the big fish can stock up on gold - AS banks in India are and have been doing and WISELY SO - as China has been doing and WISELY so.

Gold right now is best to hold on to - not sell. Bernanke is approaching round 4 of quantitative easing and diluting the buying power of the US Dollar. Two years ago ? A can of Campbell's mushroom gravy ? 2 for a dollar on sake. The bowl in front of me ? the cans were 1 for a dollar ON SALE. NEXT YEAR ? They will be 2 for $3 on sale. The buying power of the dollar is shrinking as we print more money.

These two think they can just BUY their way into wealth. Again, I NEVER see them actually DOING anything except POSING as 'how important' they are - this isn't racist but they do NOT RESPECT the locals they are working with. They had NO problem telling the one guy they bought gold from that amount X is all they can pay, when they KNEW they were about to take that gold and go resell it for more. They are thieves in my mind.

TheseTwo

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I've seen in gold mining ? Whether it's panning or metal detectors (all from youtube videos) ?

It's HARD HARD HARD work - and dangerous on many levels from equipment to wild life predators to even human predators.

This show makes it look like two inexperienced guys can just walk out of flipping houses - go to Ghana - and collect the booty, all the time having and showing no respect for the locals.

I think REAL treasure hunters ? REAL miners ? respect the locals where they work, and respect the community and seek to integrate and make friends.

These guys ? didn't even TALK to the Chinese. The Chinese came over and George just started his roid rage - didn't EVEN extend a 'hi, we're your neighbors, let's get along' - right off it was hostile.

I don't like these two guys - they are pretty low if you ask me.

REAL prospectors are COOL people to talk to - they have stories (when they're not busy working 18 hours days).

These guys ? They are NOT real treasure hunters nor real miners. They are get rich quick at the expense of others type of people.

I QUESTION - how or why Discovery channel ran this show.

Discovery channel changed ownership on the eve of a cancelled showing of a documentary. They were going to show a documentary showing the abuses at Boys Town and how the kids were passed around parties inside the beltway in D.C. at parties where many politicians attended. That show never aired, you can download it and you'll understand why it never aired. Discovery Channel passed to NEW OWNERS that evening - and ever since then ? it's been garbage sensationalistic programming ever since. When Discovery Channel came out ? it had GREAT shows- real science shows.

Now it's watered down propaganda. The new owners BOUGHT IT to prevent that documentary from showing.

You'll never guess who one of the new owners is - as to what FORMER PRESIDENT...

GOOGLE IT.

Name starts with B.

TheseTwo

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With an attempt to be respectful and contributing to the forum here ?

Let me put it THIS way.

The two guys ? The only thing they ever really complain about ? is how someone ELSE is failing to do their work for them.

Then ? they get upset. I've never ONCE seen them take accountability or responsibility for ANYTHING.

It's always 'someone else's fault'

Perhaps THAT is the most disturbing part of the show.

USUALLY - like in Gold Rush Alaska - when people dodge accountability or responsibility they use device of religion to do that.

These guys though don't even use religion, they have no placebo to transfer their own inadequacies onto.

Their rule ? If anything goes wrong ? It's someone else's fault.

It's as if - they are children in adult bodies. Most people ? The husband AND the wife HAVE to work.

THAT is reality.

Not flipping houses and then going to Ghana to get rich quick.

Maybe these two will reach their dream they are already living - which is- not really having to actually DO.... anything... but order other people around.

Oh wait- they already have !

TheseTwo

Greenie
Nov 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And p.s. I DO respect the forum administrator removed most of my comments, they were indeed out of line.

Too many natural ice beers !

Sorry about that.

HOPE I made someone laugh over crying though to those who read them ! :)

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes I agree with you pretty much 100% on their attitudes.
2 Lazy "Wanna Be's" who cry poverty every chance they get.

If they flipped homes it scares me what kind of corners they cut fixing up homes.
did they paint over the Mold & meth lab remains ?

shampoo blood & urine out of couches & Carpets ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread