Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: The attack to shut down Oregon suction dredging has begun

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1949 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN Mark--ifn' ya invest in garbage like done in kalif---your rights end up taken out to the dump like trash . Scum suckn' lawyers take your cash today at $250 and hour and then work tommorrow for your enemies against ya for $255 a hour . Nuttn' but lazy thief based liars with their grubby paws on your wallet. Lobbyists?? now your REALLY talkn' the stuff you step in when your at the dog park. Self trained thieves in the night who thrive on lies,cheating,envelopes fulla cash,drugs,hookers and their ilk in trade GRAFT....slimmy devils. How do I know?? Well we got stuck payn' the lions share of the bills PLOP-Mothertode-GPAASS-Whorseshoe- 69 rs didn't pay the filth from AB 1225--as lobby efforts(lie down with dogs come up covered in ) ,Thompson, Corbin, and on and on as we HAD to cover them with our HARD EARNED mining cash as lawyers threated to sue ifn' commitments not paid!! To maintain some semblence of honor to the carpetbaggers--SICKENING to flush miners money down the toilet, LO0SE 100% of the time, and still payn' others bills-BBBBSSSSSSS- The only person who ever preserved any miners rights is a miner...such as named above-----John
    Last edited by Hoser John; Dec 10, 2012 at 09:21 AM.

us
    Arizona Ames

Dec 2008
    Michigan
    MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabbit79er View Post
    All I can say is that Politicization of our Public lands suck.
    They do it for union busting to the benefit of big companies and State revenues while these politicians get reelection donations from the Koch brothers. Therefore, why should they not attack the prospector that has no union or lobbying powers? Perhaps we should appeal to the real power in this country, the Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson.
    Arizona Ames

us
    Dec 2010
    387 times
    Very well written and presented...
    http://67.189.25.76/gold/Art%20lette...20Ferrioli.pdf

us
    Apr 2008
    Springfield, Oregon
    Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
    125 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefty1 View Post
    1000% correct Hefty1.....now, if ALL the intended senators and represenatives here in Oregon will wake-up, read it and vote NO on this travesty of legislation, all of the miners in these United States will benefit in the long run......
    It's amazing just how much treasure people loose and we manage to find.

Charter Member
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine, Central Florida
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    2608 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gold nuggets View Post

1000% correct Hefty1.....now, if ALL the intended senators and represenatives here in Oregon will wake-up, read it and vote NO on this travesty of legislation, all of the miners in these United States will benefit in the long run......
    Keep praying!
    GrayCloud likes this.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1386 times
    Hefty1,
    If'n I read your 13 Dec forward correctly you have a case against the USF of CA, the Sheriff in FH and all the other folks that were included in the emails of the said USF agent that committed the taking of your personal and mining property from your legal mining claim. That is an interesting Christmas present..............63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, and the Tesoro Sand Shark for sniping underwater on cleaned bedrock.
    1491 times
    Metal detecting for gold and Surface Suction Sluicing, AKA Triple-S mining.
    The group that gets the loudest, is the best organized, that mounts the best campaign, that pushes back the hardest will win the fight for dredging in Oregon. Just because California did what they did does not mean it needs to be tolerated in Oregon. California doesn't need to be the watershed for everywhere else--get organized and fight back hard: apathy kills, action saves.

All the best,

Lanny

__________________________________________________ __________

Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . .
    Last edited by Lanny in AB; Jan 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    russau likes this.
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us
    Nov 2012
    North FL and North GA
    Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector with 5" coil making it the AT gold
    13 times
    They've already did this in GA and Several Southern States. No Engines, No dredging No sluices just panning on Public Lands, And No prospecting is allowed either just recreational panning. Also they actually say if you find a nugget or anything of value over $25.00 you are suppose to turn it in to the Forest Ranger....

us
    Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    Whites GMT, Vsat, MXT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPxtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000
    387 times
    All of the states will follow through if it's allowed. Now the gun ban will be pushed as well to disarm the miners if nobody else cause we are all fighting already through this bureaucratic bs. I hadn't heard about Georgia losing anything new until just now, is this new or from this year? Most of the property there is privately owned and motorized equipment is allowed. The only places that have recreational panning only & so on is the National & State Park areas & it's been this way for a long time. But using power equipment on your private land or mining property is still legal as far as I know.

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1949 times
    Hi Reed--If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to witness it doesn't that mean it never happened and it was already downed John

May 2012
    nevada
    1470 times
    Hello Reed - glad to see you here! I've missed seeing your videos. I'll bet you are pretty much snowed in for the winter

us
    Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    Whites GMT, Vsat, MXT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPxtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000
    387 times
    If it fell it must have been old growth, we should call the greenies and have them measure the fallen trees... (Into 20" sections for my stove, haha.)

us
    Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    387 times
    Yea I have snow & I've fallen into a chair for the last couple weeks, but the weathers clear & frozen for now. I've got a lot of mining to do & this weather has been keeping me warm & cozy in the house instead... lol. But finally the holidays are over & it's off to blm for me next to file some new claims for the year.
    Fullpan and Lanny in AB like this.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    616 times
    Hi Reed! its good to see you here up-n-posting! did you have a chance to try out the small Miller table yet? PM me!
    Reed Lukens likes this.

Sep 2012
    29 times
    Can you get a permit is are they banning it for good? this sucks.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors