Hand dredge help needed

wild eyed willey

Oct 25, 2012
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Has anyone compared hand dredges? Has anyone had good results from a hand dredge they purchased?
I have been shopping for a hand dredge and I have found the gold n sand , the yabby gold sucker and the fissureman hand dredges.. I can only find one review for the gold n sand and they didn't have much good to report about it.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for a hand dredge purchase?

Upvote 0

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i just got the the gold n sand x-stream, I really like it easy to use and it moves a desent amount of material and comes with everyhting you need.But i havent used any other models to compare i would buy it again im happy

OP
OP
wild eyed willey

wild eyed willey

Oct 25, 2012
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i just got the the gold n sand x-stream, I really like it easy to use and it moves a desent amount of material and comes with everyhting you need.But i havent used any other models to compare i would buy it again im happy
where did you purchase it?

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i got it from red at goldnsand.com shipped very fast

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i do know there are alot of guys on here that love there goldnsand hand dredge's thats why i bought one..

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Blynch is right, lots of good to report on the GoldNSand. I have tried several via friends, GoldNSand is the least work for the most result. Some of the others are a LOT of work to pump. Some others you are constantly lifting up to empty, again too much work for the volume of material!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread