Seeking female dredge team member for upcoming reality show in Honduras

HondoMiner

Dec 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Female dredge team member wanted for upcoming reality show in Honduras

Please see The wild west is back in new gold mining reality show | River Gold

You need to be in good physical condition (cardio), relatively fearless and be open to rustic living conditions. Being natural and relaxed in front of cameras is a big plus. Mining experience is helpful but not necessary. We will probably get started in the Spring.

For more details, please send an email to [email protected]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

soupfreak

Mar 22, 2012
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, welcome to the boards. Just have a couple of questions for you:

-Can we get some proof of who you are. Like maybe contact an admin on this board and provide some credentials and contact info.

-Is there a reason you are using a gmail account? Using a gmail account as a BUSINESS CONTACT is usually a RED FLAG of someone not being legit. An email under an actual registered business domain is usually better to use.

My apologies if this is legit, but I work in I.T. security and I see too many things here that would make me question your intentions.

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOMEN IN CAMP ARE 10,000% TROUBLE ON SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PLANES IT'S SICKENING-been there tried that on a few ops and what a ungodly mistake as fights,jeolousy,horny miners,fist fights,stabbings,gun fights and on and on in the midst of raging GOLD FEVER :censored:NO NO NO....John

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
ungodly mistake as fights,jeolousy,horny miners,fist fights,stabbings,gun fights and on and on in the midst of raging GOLD FEVER
censored.gif

Guessing but that will sell the show, just what they want?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Please see The wild west is back in new gold mining reality show | River Gold

You need to be in good physical condition (cardio), relatively fearless and be open to rustic living conditions. Being natural and relaxed in front of cameras is a big plus. Mining experience is helpful but not necessary. We will probably get started in the Spring.

For more details, please send an email to [email protected]

Now theyre looking for women to sell a show:laughing9:Reality Tv is garbage,actually all tv is garbage.Dont go away mad guy,just go away.Nobody here wants you.Trust me on that.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes. Credentials first. Business contact info. Country of origin. Who is funding? Do the applicants become contractual partners as income or are they on payroll? Etc, etc. TTC

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It is of my opinion that things like what the RiveGold Honduras are a novelty for people who want to pretend to be prospectors/miners. And though you might find fame for a few minutes. And maybe even a good amount of money I could never be apart of any reality show. I rather have no gold in my pan and the respect a man should have knowing that he never compromised his values for a panfull of greenbacks.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you guys Talking about??!?!!!..He has a GMAIL account..what more do you want??? :laughing7::laughing7:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a few of them too GG---ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what fun :laughing7: but when the bill comes due :tongue3: tain't no fun then :dontknow: as your passion will wither :cat: your desire will die :unhappysmiley: you WILL be left forsaken :icon_scratch: and never know why ???

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GG what kind/size of dredge does she have? i might be able to squezze her in as a helper if the dredge is ok!

Oh her dredge is small but it makes a giant sucking sound :laughing7:

wifes dredge.jpg

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI I could not find Jason Brotter on the IMDB database (Internet Movie Data Base). So it sound really newby or really low budget or really imaginery.

My cat however, is in the database and has film credits!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Brotter must be the little gopher that runs around for the bigger network rodents,or the smaller ones with more power.This is his first assignment.He failed so he'll be canned tomorrow afternoon.Mcdonalds has an opening for a grill cook,better get in line Brotter.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Probably just a predator wanting pictures and contact info complete with personal situations...I hope no one was fooled into this phishing scheme.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably just a predator wanting pictures and contact info complete with personal situations...I hope no one was fooled into this phishing scheme.

I'm sure there were a few with visions of stardom,i laugh at them:laughing9:

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HondoMiner ... :find: :BangHead: :find: ... you are looking in the wrong place.

There are no aspiring actresses with no mining experience lurking the gold prospecting forums. :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread