Good news for California

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Dave Mac and PLP are challenging the dredging ban in Ca. superior court. Could be a fast track case too, getting the ban lifted in time for the coming season. Unlike people who do nothing but continually bash other miners, action speaks louder than words. :tongue3:

The New 49'ers :: Members Forum :: Validity of California's Dredging Moratorium Challenged in Criminal Court!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, that would be great! :D

I hope things change for us.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just pickn' the last shards of meat from miners bones as Oregon prepares to BAN ALL MINING due to their insedious invasion of the cancer from the klamath. Now there are 3 mo'bills passed-3 new waterboards permits-plans-noi and MANY thousands in costs $$$$$$ with them scum suckn' dogs on your back with fines of many $100,000s and much jail time. Enviro/fishermen/ injun coalition has dozens of injunctions,stays ceast and desist orders and, as already proven with last 4 BILLS passed in record setting times, it'll be a cold day in LL. The scum suckn' lawyers,appeals courts by the dozen will take the next 100+ years and enviro coalition still has $1.85 million in the ol'warchest to squash ya' like a stink bug anytime anything even comes close to see'n the light a day. PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS AS ONCE GONE YOU ARE THUSLY DAMNED BY YOUR LAZINESS TO LAMENT FOREVERMORE. I've been working my arse off preserving miners rights, through rights groups activism as a member,board,administration and Co Founder, longer than 75% of ya forum folks been alive and ya MUST know -when to hold'm,know when to fold'm and when to walk away--juz'a'pzzn'n'd'wind taint' no good fer nobody-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread