The day before the end of the world

Aurabbit79er

Oct 29, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
A cheap little Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the end of the world Has Happened. And coincidentally the beginning of the new world looks just like the old one, only the New World has a smoother richer chocolaty taste. So I guess the new world will be for chocolate lovers only. but I suppose just like the old world there will be those that think dark chocolate is better than white chocolate, that's better than milk chocolate. You know there's just no pleasing some people. But you see my chocolate philosophy is like my girl philosophy. I don't care what kind of chocolate it is as long as it's friendly chocolate. But I think some skittles people survived too. so will have to deal with them also. and I could care less about those Sours people. They always look so angry. But the really good news is not one single brewery or distillery was harmed during the end of the world. What a relief.

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awe Stink!!
Did I miss the end of the world again!!

Dang I am for ever doing that.. Oh well better luck next time..
When ever that is..,, maybe next year with that close earth hugging commit flies by.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just woke up.... Did the world end? I heard they were keeping it quiet so no one would panic. :laughing7:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did I wake up dead? My cat STILL wants breakfast! Gotta go to work now and do my zombie job.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like we are all still here and your vid is still on youtube. :D

Nice video and really nice color. :)

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HH,
Thanks for the share and the music to go with it! You boys found some nice color proving once again the other 'old timers' did not get it all!.......63bkpkr

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gold HH...and it even looks cold in the pictures!
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Aurabbit79er

Oct 29, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
A cheap little Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As my Irish prayer goes - When I die I hope to be in Heaven a half an hour before the Devil knows I'm Gone.
I'm still here. I guess I shouldn't have bet it all on the Seahawks.:goldpan:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HH,
Thanks for the share and the music to go with it! You boys found some nice color proving once again the other 'old timers' did not get it all!.......63bkpkr
Thats right!!!There is an 1850's chimney melt about 50' from where Hawk was diggin.The ole gold rush boy didnt get it all!!

Hawk,I just went and took a picture of that spot after this gully washer we just had!!!!Yikes!!!I will post it if ya want,if not I will send it to ya

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread