Old hand lookng for a team to put together a barge and excavator to attack Nome.

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoser John,, finished season 2 with the confarbulation

BCR us ol'dogs have 'bout seen it all by this time and that confarbulation above is a beaut ain't it hahaha. Them currents ,waves and wind'd have a ball with it up in the Bering sea. All ya need is a great dredge, 4 divers like on season 2 who will WORK and not drink,***** or whore around all day and get it on. But even summers run ya down to less than 20 good working days and some next to none. Ya need one a them cocaine subs from columbia and a ton a marching powder and then ya'd get some gold!!!hahahahaha-John ---MAN ALIVE THE CENSORS SURE GETTN' STUPID HERE-DELETE -DELETE-DELETE-BAN THIS BAN THAT-SIC SIC SIC:occasion14:

Well John, sorry to report that you are wrong on your assessment of the confarbulation! It worked very well in the Bering Sea S
Surf of Nome. We were able to extend our mining season way way beyond 20 days as most diving dredges do. Think about 150 days and most 16 hours. Some people just hate change or a new idea unless it's their own. This form should be a place for new ideas for people with an interest. Know it all Nay Sayers stuck in the past.

RobAGD

Oct 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Artic Gold, Ok I just poke around here and look at what people build.

How the hell does that thing work ? It's bucket excavator with something built on it. I assume someone crazy ******* drives that thing into the water to dig up the floor and dumps it into something ?

-R

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes u have it about right. We built this with the goal of operating in up to 10' deep water. 2013 was our second season and most aspects of the design are working very well. 2012 was our first year and 5 clones showed up this season. The beach is crawling with these rigs. lol. The design has a few advantages on the barge or dredge because it can continue to work in most weather conditions and only requires one person to operate per shift. The thing you ask about on the back is a wash plant and sluice that is feed with the excavator.

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question about Nome: Can anybody with experience tell me the bedrock type - off Nome. Would be very interesting to know. I believe I know just want to confirm.
Thanks to any involved.
johnnysau

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread