Arkansas river gold

Timmy Tom

Aug 14, 2012
Well, I finally got bug bit. Thanks Mike for the quick delivery of the gold cube. I picked a spot Sunday afternoon and recovered 9 specs. Then went back yesterday and hit a jettie that a friend told me to hit and it was all sand. Ran 11 buckets and did two clean outs. Lots of tiny gold. Did some sampling and may have found a sweeter spot. So I will testify the gold cube is great for this small gold. Only problem is I only ran 5 buckets and hour. I will have to pick up the pace for 20 buckets an hour for sure. I am in Arkansas prospecting. The boat launch is a 35 minute drive for me and then a 10 minute boat ride.

TT

Attachments

• image-3604109393.jpg
    image-3604109393.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 620
Upvote 0

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Awesome. You're starting to sound like the gentleman on the dos equis commercial lol "I don't always make love in a river, but when I do, it's in front of a helicopter" lol

I sure wish my GF from back then was still alive to read this. There's no measure to what her laughter would be.

Thanks.

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww man sorry to hear that she left us, but always remember that she's in a better place than us,.and she most likely laughs with you still! :)

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Awww man sorry to hear that she left us, but always remember that she's in a better place than us,.and she most likely laughs with you still! :)

She was a Fire Cracker baby so these kinds of threads reminds me of her even more. July 4 will always be a rememberance.

She is certainly in a better place than the last month of her die-ing. I'm unsure if she's getting any rewards now though or if she is just gone. It sounds good to be optimstic. She wasn't a believer any more than George Carlin was.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread