FOR THOSE WHO PROSPECT IN ARIZONA

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He posted the actual location of the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine. I PM'd AzViper and told him that just because I showed it to him, that did not give him the right to just go ahead and tell the world. Thankfully, AzViper came to his senses and did the right thing.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He posted the actual location of the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine. I PM'd AzViper and told him that just because I showed it to him, that did not give him the right to just go ahead and tell the world. Thankfully, AzViper came to his senses and did the right thing.
Now Now Terry I cannot keep a secert. So in this post is a 1 pixel by 1 pixel link to an uploaded photo of the map. The real search will be to place your curser within the post and find the link. This will lead you to the treasure.

Last edited:

Aurabbit79er

Oct 29, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
A cheap little Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like a treasure hunt to me. Or maybe it's a membership drive for the Lost Dutchman's Mining Association?8-)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A gold prospector, an oil driller, and a lawyer walk into a bar..

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I may not be in Arizona but now I suddenly want to know where this mine is! :D

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A gold prospector, an oil driller, and a lawyer walk into a bar..

The oil driller says, "Barkeep, give us an ale, a whiskey and a lemonade.."

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Remember with newer computers that have a higher resolution one pixel becomes much smaller. On my computer over 10,000 pixels lie within a 2” square. Finding that pixel link is nearly impossible. Terry your secret will live on…

dpdkld

Jun 28, 2009
Missouri
Im sooo sad. What a nutcracker blueballer!!! HEHEHE well Im in Missouri so ya know I won't be much of a party crasher if you PM me the deleted part of your first post here....:-) Well I would love to try to make it down to AZ to have a chance at a nuggie before my little girl is born in april (first one at 37) and of course she will become quite the prospector...

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im sooo sad. What a nutcracker blueballer!!! HEHEHE well Im in Missouri so ya know I won't be much of a party crasher if you PM me the deleted part of your first post here....:-) Well I would love to try to make it down to AZ to have a chance at a nuggie before my little girl is born in april (first one at 37) and of course she will become quite the prospector...

dpdkid,

what part of Missouri are you from? I was born in Cape Girardeau down in the southeast corner of Missouri but have been in Arizona my entire life.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The boys are havin' a little fun. . . .

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The boys are havin' a little fun. . . .

Yea we are. I had posted something and after I realized I could not delete the thread I just removed what I posted. Then Terry jumped onboard so I said what the heck lets have some fun. Sure hope nobody wasted to much time looking for the link...

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yea we are. I had posted something and after I realized I could not delete the thread I just removed what I posted. Then Terry jumped onboard so I said what the heck lets have some fun. Sure hope nobody wasted to much time looking for the link...

Well what am going to do with this mine now.You see I run dos and could make out the pixel.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The oil driller says, "Barkeep, give us an ale, a whiskey and a lemonade.."

The Bartender looks the three men up and down and says, "Sorry, but we don't serve lemonade."

Attachments

• AGATRIPPhotos 080.jpg
    AGATRIPPhotos 080.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

dpdkld

Jun 28, 2009
Missouri
Ha Ha Ha good joke...AZViper Im born, raised, and still from Kansas City. Got a good railroad gig that pays the bills/med good so kinda hard to leave it sooo I have to daydream bout all the fun I could be having down your way 80% and maybe get there 20%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread