On the ground all over at my job.

phishisgroovin

May 24, 2012
Kent, Wa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So, i started a new job today. My employer hauls from the mines of Alaska and Canada to processing plants around canada and the USA to refine the ore.

this is crushed ore that has spilled out all over the dock and kicked aside, when it rains here in Seattle from now on my attention while i am out of my Semi will be aimed at the ground lol!

IMAG0548.jpg IMAG0549.jpg IMAG0550.jpg IMAG0551.jpg

Upvote 0

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of ore are we lookin at phishfreak??

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok Grasshopper time to fill you lunchbox so we can get a big pile of rocks to play with during the winter!

Gold Cube

Feb 20, 2011
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Those are big enough to be a safety hazard. For the sake of the entire work force, they should be removed, at once! You will be doing the world a great service. If you need a place to store them, I have an empty warehouse. LOL
Mike

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm up the road in burien, bring em by.

OP
OP
phishisgroovin

phishisgroovin

May 24, 2012
Kent, Wa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
all of this look molten like gold, but when i crush it or poke at the gold stuff it shatters like pyrite. Oh well.

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It really honks me off that you keep finding pyrite, thought I taught you better than that Dipwad. Pyrite Randy is your new name. Folks I'm the one that started his gold fever, but NOT his Pyrite addiction. He got that on his own!

OP
OP
phishisgroovin

phishisgroovin

May 24, 2012
Kent, Wa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
all of this look molten like gold, but when i crush it or poke at the gold stuff it shatters like pyrite. Oh well.

Its one thing when you look at it in the light, then cover it and it remains gold though. with a molten look. Unlike Pyrite that is supposed to be square and go dark when covered.

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Phishfart bust it up and see what ya got. Just drop your landing gear on it, that otta crush it to powder!! LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread