Bering Sea New Season!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bering Sea Gold New Season!

Did anyone watch the preview of the new season last night?

I cant believe the Christine Rose still has to be paddled out to sea by the excavator. :tongue3:
They said they removed the riffles from their sluice to catch more fine gold? Only way that will work without riffles is by classifying and slowing down the flow. They would have to of changed more than just the sluice. :icon_scratch:

Looks like Hot Head Scott landed some new investors and a new boat.

Can you believe that Vernon and Steve teamed up? That has to be a disaster looking for a place to happen :laughing7:
And what about the hyper diver who showed up to work with Vernon and Steve and went berserk over the weight belt? :laughing9:

I hope Emily and Zeke find a lot of gold this season without a serious accident. (doubtful)

Anyway judging by the preview it ought to be a fun watch with plenty of insane drama. The colorful cast makes the Hoffman crew look like normal miners.

GG~

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think drama comes from real life while I don't enjoy it but I see it every day all around me !

Some people can't seem to live without a bunch of it I usally avoid those kinds of folks but its every where .
Will continue to watch and enjoy some of it like watching mysterslime getting knocked on his rump by his buddy

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Too funny Crystal. Did you know you can go back and edit your old posts? LOL

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we may not like all the shows but it is nice to start seeing shows that have our interest involved. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Vernon is going to take on Scott's abandoned crew.
Another case of the blind leading the blind :laughing7:

Of course it's a step or two up from Steve :tongue3:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Scott is just a waste.....

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes he is! Maybie without the Booose he won't be such a ass

I can't figure why anybody would follow him any where !!!!!
Does anybody understand what he's got,going on with his dredge
2 boxes ? I never been able to figure out the system . Is it just y Ed to a single suction hose

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I believe it is just wyed to a single suction hose. I think Scott would be less of a jerk if he didn't drink but he clearly has mental issues as well, especially anger. He complains all the time about stupid people but he is the stupid one. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is he wouldn't be in and out of jail away from his kids and broke....

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dieselram94 said:
I believe it is just wyed to a single suction hose. I think Scott would be less of a jerk if he didn't drink but he clearly has mental issues as well, especially anger. He complains all the time about stupid people but he is the stupid one. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is he wouldn't be in and out of jail away from his kids and broke....

Can you imagine being the investors in his dredge!
Wow what a ride
Guess your right about him .id just like to think that he could come around somehow and turn out to be ok

Sure like Darrel the new diver working for Vern ! That's one cool dude never getting worked up. DNA wonder how hell make it on the show? There no drama with him!
He's just a work horse .. Seem reel level headed .

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As someone who has led teams and supervised people for decades I think I get to say Scott is a big hot mess of a boss. He needs to go find a gig where he is on his own. Preferably OFF CAMERA!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I can't imagine being an investor and be willing to take a chance on that guy. I assume they would have watched last years shows while they were checking him out. Could be to the show themselves are the investors.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I would have to say the most shocking part of the show tonight was the filming of the guy taking a dump in the bucket and then washing it out in the surf.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I worked for a guy like him in south texas years ago .

He drank a lot and was always angry I never forget the day I packed my tools up and walked out . O was I a nervous wreck afraid I was making a bad choice
But I look back now and laugh . I made a wapping 8dollars a hour back then to put up with that crap. Now I can believe I put up with it as long as I did!
That was my first job out of the service and probaly the most stressful I'd ever had .

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dieselram94 said:
I would have to say the most shocking part of the show tonight was the filming of the guy taking a dump in the bucket and then washing it out in the surf.

Missed that kinda glad I did thou!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Iv been dreaming of taking my 6" up,there and towing it behind a old caver yacht I have .

Don't know if its a bad idea,but guess i can dream a little
I can't help but think it would be easier than the pontoon setups

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It would cost a fortune in fuel just to get there.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here's what I think

I could live on the boat
It gives me a place to eat sleep live and no potty buckets.
Plus it can handle6 ft seas with no problem where those pontoons will flip.
So I could stay out longer plus larger fuel reserves ect when the weathers right I could run 24/7 with a crew
Plus being only 6" I can work the rec areas without having to pay the city there take or ak
So I woulnt need a claim . Thou I'm sure there's gona be problems I can't even think of

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread