Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 370
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Bering Sea New Season!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

    Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    4,546
    1675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Bering Sea Gold New Season!

    Did anyone watch the preview of the new season last night?

    I cant believe the Christine Rose still has to be paddled out to sea by the excavator.
    They said they removed the riffles from their sluice to catch more fine gold? Only way that will work without riffles is by classifying and slowing down the flow. They would have to of changed more than just the sluice.

    Looks like Hot Head Scott landed some new investors and a new boat.

    Can you believe that Vernon and Steve teamed up? That has to be a disaster looking for a place to happen
    And what about the hyper diver who showed up to work with Vernon and Steve and went berserk over the weight belt?

    I hope Emily and Zeke find a lot of gold this season without a serious accident. (doubtful)

    Anyway judging by the preview it ought to be a fun watch with plenty of insane drama. The colorful cast makes the Hoffman crew look like normal miners.


    GG~
    Last edited by Goodyguy; Dec 29, 2012 at 05:30 PM.
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

  2. #2
    us
    Oct 2012
    Southern California
    A cheap little Bounty Hunter
    450
    275 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    it looks like more grand adventures of the madcap world of commercial gold-mining.
    I can't wait, there is so much to learn, so many mistakes to learn from.
    I wonder if they will finally reveal the only reason that Zeke hasn't killed Emily is because he is on Prozac.
    I have to admit the man is very brave. To hookah dive with Emily as his tender.
    Last season was a success, nobody died.
    The Christine Rose still doesn't have an engine?
    Oh boy!
    Maybe I'll DVR this season.
    Great invention the DVR.
    I hate being hostage to television showtimes.
    I like to be in my man cave, the garage whatever I can.
    Goodyguy, Reed Lukens and chakra22 like this.
    In all the advancing we can do to improve this world, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom is the most important.
    We stand on the shoulders of giants.
    I am so glad I joined this Message board.
    If I post anything that inspires anyone to do better mining then me, I did my part.
    And If anyone inspires me to try something new, or better, I thank them now.

  3. #3

    May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    2,915
    561 times
    same ole same ole!
    Reed Lukens likes this.

  4. #4
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    3,577
    1779 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    bureauratz, paperwork and the grim reaper come a vistn'

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,930
    5143 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyguy View Post
    Did anyone watch the preview of the new season last night?

    I cant believe the Christine Rose still has to be paddled out to sea by the excavator.
    They said they removed the riffles from their sluice to catch more fine gold? Only way that will work without riffles is by classifying and slowing down the flow. They would have to of changed more than just the sluice.

    Looks like Hot Head Scott landed some new investors and a new boat.

    Can you believe that Vernon and Steve teamed up? That has to be a disaster looking for a place to happen
    And what about the hyper diver who showed up to work with Vernon and Steve and went berserk over the weight belt?

    I hope Emily and Zeke find a lot of gold this season without a serious accident. (doubtful)

    Anyway judging by the preview it ought to be a fun watch with plenty of insane drama. The colorful cast makes the Hoffman crew look like normal miners.


    GG~
    I hate these Pre shows & after the Show , Shows
    I Didn't watch the Hoffmans Extra from Friday, I wish I hadn't watched this Pre show.

    It's obvious to me the Producers Brought back Scott I'm personally not happy about that.)
    I really can't stand the Guy.

    The psychopath who acted up over the weight belt ?
    one of 2 things. Hired by the producers to do that,
    or he Thought it was a way to get hired by the producers.

    either way, if they bring him in, I'm done.

    My guess on the Funeral, also staged for the Preview.
    Probably someone who has never been on the show.
    & the producers made them attend the funeral for PR.

  6. #6
    Charter Member

    Nov 2012
    1,788
    703 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    People eventually will die diving in water that cold.

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,930
    5143 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    People eventually will die diving in water that cold.
    I agree but not them. They have so many cameramen & extras on hand,
    someone would really need to drop the ball for any real accident to happen.

    Besides their too Busy Mugging for the Cameras to even
    get the Gold
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Dec 30, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

  8. #8
    us
    Jun 2009
    Blue Ridge, South Carolina
    815
    280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I hate these Pre shows & after the Show , Shows
    I Didn't watch the Hoffmans Extra from Friday, I wish I hadn't watched this Pre show.
    This for me. I dont really care to see any in depths on the crews or pre shows. I skipped both recent episodes of the hoffmans show as well. Hopefully a lot of other people did too so ratings dropped big enough for them to notice.
    MadMarshall likes this.
    Sample till you find the hot spot, then mine it till its gone! Then start over...

  9. #9
    us
    Sourdough

    Dec 2012
    Alaska
    2
    Prospecting
    original post said: I hate these Pre shows & after the Show , Shows
    I Didn't watch the Hoffmans Extra from Friday, I wish I hadn't watched this Pre show.

    It's obvious to me the Producers Brought back Scott I'm personally not happy about that.)
    I really can't stand the Guy.

    The psychopath who acted up over the weight belt ?
    one of 2 things. Hired by the producers to do that,
    or he Thought it was a way to get hired by the producers.

    either way, if they bring him in, I'm done.

    My guess on the Funeral, also staged for the Preview.
    Probably someone who has never been on the show.
    & the producers made them attend the funeral for PR.
    -------------------
    Hey "Jeff of PA "That is very cold. The funeral is real and not made up or staged. People lost a good friend and a family member. It was not made up at all and you assume it was just for attention or ratings? just for that attitude I will not say what happened except it is real and it was someone they filmed on Bering Sea Gold and many Nome-ites miss him/her. The crazy guy is real also. Theres no place like Nome.
    Last edited by alaskagirlzkikazz; Dec 30, 2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: newbie

  10. #10
    us
    Oct 2012
    Southern California
    A cheap little Bounty Hunter
    450
    275 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well I did some checking on the web and I found some interesting stuff.
    It may not have been somebody in the show.

    Bering Sea Gold - The Nome Gold Rush

    There does seem to be a gold rush going on up there.
    They got a lot of rules to follow.
    And they have a recreational Gold dredging area.
    I agree about Scott, he seems like a WMD to me.
    Goodyguy and chakra22 like this.
    In all the advancing we can do to improve this world, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom is the most important.
    We stand on the shoulders of giants.
    I am so glad I joined this Message board.
    If I post anything that inspires anyone to do better mining then me, I did my part.
    And If anyone inspires me to try something new, or better, I thank them now.

  11. #11

    May 2012
    643
    205 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrobouncer View Post
    This for me. I dont really care to see any in depths on the crews or pre shows. I skipped both recent episodes of the hoffmans show as well. Hopefully a lot of other people did too so ratings dropped big enough for them to notice.
    I caught them. You didn't miss anything. I wasn't about to watch the replays that night. Tired of the fake dramalama.

    Quote Originally Posted by alaskagirlzkikazz View Post
    original post said: I hate these Pre shows & after the Show , Shows
    I Didn't watch the Hoffmans Extra from Friday, I wish I hadn't watched this Pre show.

    It's obvious to me the Producers Brought back Scott I'm personally not happy about that.)
    I really can't stand the Guy.

    The psychopath who acted up over the weight belt ?
    one of 2 things. Hired by the producers to do that,
    or he Thought it was a way to get hired by the producers.

    either way, if they bring him in, I'm done.

    My guess on the Funeral, also staged for the Preview.
    Probably someone who has never been on the show.
    & the producers made them attend the funeral for PR.
    -------------------
    Hey "Jeff of PA "That is very cold. The funeral is real and not made up or staged. People lost a good friend and a family member. It was not made up at all and you assume it was just for attention or ratings? just for that attitude I will not say what happened except it is real and it was someone they filmed on Bering Sea Gold and many Nome-ites miss him/her. The crazy guy is real also. Theres no place like Nome.
    You probably haven't read much here. These guys (as well as I) would be most interested in the mining operations and people behind them. I could watch a 1/2 hour of shoveling gravel and water flowing through the plant. We are verymuch not interested in the over the top edited for only drama crap they're airing.

    As far as being cold, I find it ironic that them using the death/funeral to spinup the show's drama is not. Or did I miss something there.
    jeff of pa likes this.

  12. #12

    Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    9,707
    2640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    One of Zekes helpers died,I beleive he was briefly on the show,and Zeke flipped on him.I never did hear how he died but it was NOT mining
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon



    "A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

  13. #13
    us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    2,000
    1469 times
    Finding GOLD
    I want to say it was a suicide?, and I believe he was a investor in his dredge. Seem like that was what I read somewhere. Can't believe that even stuck in the memory banks
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

  14. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

    Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    45,930
    5143 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Oakview2

    I want to say it was a suicide?, and I believe he was a investor in his dredge. Seem like that was what I read somewhere. Can't believe that even stuck in the memory banks
    I Forgot about him. I don't even remember him on the show unless he had a 5 minute scene working on the boat, and was the guy zeke sent packing first season?
    anyway I would have thought he was buried long before this seasons filming started.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't they end last season
    with a note saying in Memory of ....

    Bringing that up now would just be tacky :/

    But then again if there are "Belt Weight Guys" running around up there




    Quote Originally Posted by jcazgoldchaser View Post

    As far as being cold, I find it ironic that them using the death/funeral to spinup the show's drama is not. Or did I miss something there.
    Exactly you said it before I did .
    My speculation may have not gone over with everyone,
    but the crying & brutzin' for ratings after someones death.
    show member, or not, isn't out of line
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jan 03, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

  15. #15
    us
    Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    Whites GMT, Vsat, MXT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPxtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000
    545
    357 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I hate to say it but thankfully I don't have regular TV... hahaha So I don't feel the need to watch these new Gold Mining Soap Opera's. They should call it "Day's without lives"... I watched some on YouTube & really was far from impressed with some of the people actually running the operations. Some need good seasoned veteran dredgers, and most need more actual mining footage & less drama & then repeating the same drama scene again & again to promote their attitude which seems to me to be anti-mining all the way. I do have respect for many of them but some of the others have no business being there. Gold Mining should not have ever been turned into a soap opera by these actors. When they are performing like monkeys for the camera, give them a banana.

 

 
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Nome Ak. Bering Sea newbie
    By artic gold in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Bering Sea Gold - Under The Ice
    By BrutalBeck in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Sep 19, 2012, 06:23 PM
  3. Need Investor for Bering Sea Off Shore Dredgging
    By Bob Stroecker in forum Dredging & Hi Banking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2012, 09:04 PM
  4. Bering Sea Gold- The New Frontier
    By Jeffro in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Mar 25, 2012, 05:14 PM
  5. Bering Sea Gold
    By Jrlevers in forum Dredging & Hi Banking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2012, 03:24 PM

Search tags for this page

john bunce accident

,
john bunce death
,

john bunce russian roulette

,
john bunce shot himself
,
john patrick bunce
,
john patrick bunce bering sea gold
,
john patrick bunce russian roulette
,
what happen to john om gold dredging
,
why are the guys on bering sea gold always broke?
,

why did john bunce kill himself

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3