Arizona Prospecting Partner

CJB

Greenie
Dec 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All!

So I got my first metal detector when I was about 8 years old. Got in trouble for digging up an old can in the neighbors lawn. Now Im 34 years old and have never lost my drive for treasure and gold hunting. I have a White's Goldmaster and some basic prospecting gear. Ive done some prospecting south of the Bradshaws as well as at some claims near Vulture Mine in Wickenburg. Ive also done a bit of exploring out in the Superstitions. Ive swung the detector all over the state. I've been thinking of joining the Y-not prospecting club so I can get out to Rich Hill, which Ive never been to but always been interested in. Unfortunately I've always been sort of a lone ranger with this. I want to find someone to partner with who may be interested in hitting some spots. I have a couple locations I like and a couple Im interested in. Anyone out there looking for a partner to go explore some spots with? I'm ready to get to work! Im looking at buying a folding recirculating sluice soon as well.

Let me know if your looking for a prospecting/treasure hunting partner. Im ready to get out and work hard at this. It would just be nice to have a partner or 2! Looking forward to getting some replies.

Take care fellow hunters!

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like Y not Prospecting and Weaver have claims at Rich Hill, and I believe it is about 35 bucks per year, per club. Don't know much about the dirt, but it is Rich Hill8-)

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am in the same boat as you. Almost. I got rid of my detector. Gonna try my hand at drywashing. For a couple of years anyway.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bet they are not so good with a shovel. Seriously, though, if you could train them to sniff out the gold somehow........

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not too eager to please, and quietly self-assured.I Like that! Knew a great dog named Lady once - the miner, heading to town would simply say "Lady, stay"
and off we'd go for supplies and hell-raising, maybe 2 days gone sometimes. Getting back, there was lady quietly guarding his camp, - not recommended
but worked for those two.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread