Looking for an experienced Gold prospector willing to come to Peru.

ashtree

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
My name is Ashley, i am British living in Peru, i have been living here for almost 6 years now and know the country very well, i also have residency and have a export business here. i have had a strong interest in gold prospecting for the last year and a half now and imported some basic equipment like metal detectors, blue bowl, pans and classifiers etc. built my own sluice box recently. the truth is i dont have much experience but know the theory.

I have been doing some serious research since i have been here and have some very valuable info such as the areas that are bearing high gold concentrates, including certain areas of the jungle as well as mountain areas in Cusco. In fact there is so much Gold here its in our flag........

I am looking for someone to work with, someone with experience prospecting and someone who is capable of building there own equipment.. we dont have Gold prospecting shops here like the US... i had to import a dam gold pan.....
So We will have to build most of the equipment ourselves. I am halfway through making a portable trommel and would like to build a shaker table im just not the greatest DIY guy.

Like i said i have great knowledge of the country and of the golds where about and am fluent in the language i just need help getting it out and want to work with someone reliable and trustworthy. Because Peru is the sorta place you will disappear over something like this.

Its a pretty big opportunity, im getting tired of this Export business and really want to be out there in the wild finding Gold.

you can contact me on [email protected] and we can discuss more of my plans.

Upvote 0

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to be in South America in a couple of months. I have a great report of finding treasures under the ground. I will send you a E-Mail. Keith.

OP
OP
A

ashtree

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to be in South America in a couple of months. I have a great report of finding treasures under the ground. I will send you a E-Mail. Keith.

Yes Peru is full of treasures, i own a few ancient artifacts however i am more interested in gold prospecting than treasure hunting as it can be very risky and the purchase and sale of artifacts is very controlled. it would be a shame to melt down an old incan golden statue..

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you said gold, and that"s what I was thinking? The treasure really never changed.

Last edited:

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't see the Hotmail/Address when I replied. Nice try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread