Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
He has relocated from down south to the Oakhurst area to be closer to the area of Mariposa county. Apparently yesterday, he suffered a mild heart attack, it sounds as if they might have done a angioplasty. I am getting this from Mariposagold bags updates. Apparently they were not satisfied with the results and are going to do a triple by pass today at 8:30. Hopefully a little miners good Karma or a prayer will help him through these health issues. For those who are not familar with Eagle, here is his thread... He has always shared his great knowledge of the area with any who would listen as well as his many contacts with the old timers and legends.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...st-treasures-mariposa-ca-photos-added-52.html

Upvote 0

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He's got my prayers; just saw this. Is he at St A or Kaiser?
Shep

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Shep

Not sure where he is at, but MariposaGoldBag is on top of it. If you PM him, on Eagles thread he can fill you in on all the info...

warbike39

Nov 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Prayers are with mybrother brother Prospector.....may the same Peace and Solace we find in the desert be with him in his times of trials....see ya on the trail soon

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most certainly on the list--big priority.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread