Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
He has relocated from down south to the Oakhurst area to be closer to the area of Mariposa county. Apparently yesterday, he suffered a mild heart attack, it sounds as if they might have done a angioplasty. I am getting this from Mariposagold bags updates. Apparently they were not satisfied with the results and are going to do a triple by pass today at 8:30. Hopefully a little miners good Karma or a prayer will help him through these health issues. For those who are not familar with Eagle, here is his thread... He has always shared his great knowledge of the area with any who would listen as well as his many contacts with the old timers and legends.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...st-treasures-mariposa-ca-photos-added-52.html

Upvote 0

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayer sent

GG~

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Eagle all my prayers are with ya friend. Get well and fly back High and Mighty. :notworthy:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you come through OK. I'll say a prayer. Follow the docs orders and you will feel 18 again, be more active than ever and back doing things you did years ago. Yeah, including that...

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Prayers sent for Eagle and his family.
Bypass is a rough surgery but really a lifesaver. He may be out prospecting this summer better than he's been in a long time.

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oakview2 said:
He has relocated from down south to the Oakhurst area to be closer to the area of Mariposa county. Apparently yesterday, he suffered a mild heart attack, it sounds as if they might have done a angioplasty. I am getting this from Mariposagold bags updates. Apparently they were not satisfied with the results and are going to do a triple by pass today at 8:30. Hopefully a little miners good Karma or a prayer will help him through these health issues. For those who are not familar with Eagle, here is his thread... He has always shared his great knowledge of the area with any who would listen as well as his many contacts with the old timers and legends.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-legends-california/177959-many-lost-treasures-mariposa-ca-photos-added-52.html

Your in our thoughts well say a prayer for you. Positive thoughts bring positive results!!

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
MariposaGoldBag posted that the surgery went well and there are no complications. Great news, I am sure him and his GMT will be back on the hunt soon....:thumbsup:

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to hear that all went well. Sending continued prayers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread