Gold Well - drop riffle vortex sluice in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP13

Dec 31, 2012
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There were a few curious about our Gold Well sluice. So here is a video on YouTube that one of my customers did. He hasn't sent me the video on the cleanout yet. Will post it when I get it.

Company is HM Research out of Wickenburg, AZ. No website yet.

That sluice is the basic sluice, highbank attachment, waterfall head, tripod support setup and other options are available. He just had it sitting on a 5 gallon water jug in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The drama was caused by the owners brother and brothers girlfriend. They are no longer connected to GW. I was one who was on the fence with GW, not any longer. Its a quality USA product that is second to none. That drama is VERY VERY OLD NEWS. Guys move on with the GW. If you can afford it buy it, if you can't buy the next best thing what ever that may be...

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see who is advertising this item and if they are charter members to begin with. Seems this thread get a lot of bad reports about the members. Might be easier to just delete the whole thing then come in because people are acting out.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I dont find Kevin's mention of a bazooka rude at all. I do see some rude posts but they are not made by kevin or any of the other members with more than 150+ posts. When someone makes a comparison on price, whats the big deal. I never read anything about it being a BETTER product nor did he knock down the GW in any way. All he mentioned was the price difference. I have great admiration for Kevin and his ability to say the right thing every time.

And PS: i dont own either of these products. Im using a "cheap" plastic sluice that recovers more gold than i could with just my fingers and palms. Who cares where its made and what its made from as long as it catches gold.

MikeMike

Nov 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TnMountain for stepping in. I was getting agitated by all the "1/2 price" plugs on the gold well threads, instead of "real and legit" comments/concerns similar to "other product" threads and what other gws sluice owners was doing with their units and how they are running their units in their ops. That way I might be able to make my op more efficient too.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By page 5 members were banned and we had many post reports and deleted post. This thread is locked and under review by moderation. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread