Aint it ironic?

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't it ironic?

Ain't it ironic that the same people, who in their drug induced, dead brain cell youth, protested in the 1960's against what they called a colonial, tyranical government that tramples their freedom and rights and interfered with their lives, are now the ones who are trampling our rights and taking away our freedoms. Want examples? Obama Care, attacks freedom of religion. The dredging bans takes away our rights by ignoring the law. U N Agenda 21 take away our freedom to move about on and use public lands. Political correctness takes away our freedom of speech or at the very least limits it. There are many more examples and I'm sure you all know of others. One can not discuss mining rights or public land use without getting into politics. These people are trying to install the most restrictive tyranical government not seen on this continent since 1776 and old King George. Didn't we throw those fools out of our country? I do believe that history does repeat itself!

Good Luck in Cal and Or and God Bless America

B H Prospector

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It is a timeless tale: Today's revolutionaries are tomorrow's establishment

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
Ain't it ironic that the same people, who in their drug induced, dead brain cell youth, protested in the 1960's against what they called a colonial, tyranical government that tramples their freedom and rights and interfered with their lives, are now the ones who are trampling our rights and taking away our freedoms. Want examples? Obama Care, attacks freedom of religion. The dredging bans takes away our rights by ignoring the law. U N Agenda 21 take away our freedom to move about on and use public lands. Political correctness takes away our freedom of speech or at the very least limits it. There are many more examples and I'm sure you all know of others. One can not discuss mining rights or public land use without getting into politics. These people are trying to install the most restrictive tyranical government not seen on this continent since 1776 and old King George. Didn't we throw those fools out of our country? I do believe that history does repeat itself!

Good Luck in Cal and Or and God Bless America

B H Prospector

Well Put! Another example would be gun control

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread