Have a way to Prospect for gold on the ocean floor

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
imagesCAFP2LQF.jpg imagesCAFD87GL.jpg cofferdam-graphi.jpg imagesCAX8M28J.jpg cofferdams2.jpg excavation.jpg imagesCAY0HFDJ.jpg imagesCA3WI624.jpg dig plans.png dig plans.png excavation.jpg I have a way for us to prospect on the ocean floor and we dont even have to get in the water or risk not finding gold just need the investments witch is leaveing me disamazedthe design is made and with the right help I can mine it all View attachment 733790

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Falacey of weakness meets the cold hard facts of gold mining.......there is no uniquness so much has been tried..... when economics smacks you in the face and you go with what makes the money...necessity is the mother of invention..

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
I have added a new pic to explain this is being done just not for gold mining in bearing seas and my design will alow it to be moved and inclosed for work condition oh did i tell you its Earth friendly it runs on solor and wind power with only a back up generators for emrg

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have added a new pic to explain this is being done just not for gold mining in bearing seas and my design will alow it to be moved and inclosed for work condition oh did i tell you its Earth friendly it runs on solor and wind power with only a back up generators for emrg

I like it :icon_thumleft:
Especially the shipwreck excavation.

Now you at least have a working concept to show potential investors. Next you must be able to prove to a potential investor that profits will exceed costs.

It may also behoove you to hire a secretary to help with any written communications / correspondance to a potential investor.

Wish you well,
Stay thirsty my friend.

GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
I agree i cant spell worth a crap lol:BangHead: but thank your thoughts on this mean alot I note the floating one only cost 1/2 mil its 100ftX50X40 so i guss mi design should only be 4x that much but just think if you was the show on tv the bardge brings in 3to4mil a year i think mine would bring in 125x that basicly because you would be looking at what they cant see thank you for your adds

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Please don't take me seriously, I'm just joking around.:icon_thumleft:

I agree i cant spell worth a crap lol:BangHead: but thank your thoughts on this mean alot I note the floating one only cost 1/2 mil its 100ftX50X40 so i guss mi design should only be 4x that much but just think if you was the show on tv the bardge brings in 3to4mil a year i think mine would bring in 125x that basicly because you would be looking at what they cant see thank you for your adds

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
You may not be able to spell worth a crap, but you are using a computer. Type your answers in Word, use the spell check, copy and paste. You are hurting yourself more than you can imagine every time you misspell a word.

Georgiy

Greenie
Jun 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL , I am a prospector and it is HARD to make profitable with minelab metal detector or other equipment. Add heavy equipment - and you have to process 1000 tons a day to cover operation costs. To cover that 10x10x10 building you will need to process around 5000 tons of ground. CAN you do that? if not - keep dreaming

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 2 cents, everything depends on the material run, how rich or poor per yard or ton ! Poor material, great idea doesn't float. Great material, poor idea might float.
johnnysau

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am also seeking investors for a mining project in an location which I shall keep secret I will disclose that this location is not subject to government regulation or taxation

As soon as we land, it'd be property of government. So they'd be getting the taxes. Make sure the plan of operation is being followed. Cuz then the SS (Spacial Service) would fine you heavily, because you'd only have 30 days to fix it. LOL. I'm sure the Hubble has the GPX 5000 on roids there scanning the asteroid belt. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread