2014 Gold Mining Team

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I can't commit myself to mining this year, due to financial constraints. Next year, I will have enough savings to help buy or help lease a claim in the lower 48 states. Unless of course, there is a tested and proven claim open in Alaska. I would like to be a part of a mining team next year.

I don't have decades of mining experience or ever been on another team for that matter. I do have some mining experience and years of prospecting experience that would qualify me as a "junior" miner. I do however, have many other skills and attributes that would qualify me. I have experience with excavation equipment. (excavator, loader, dump, skidsteer, etc.) But, most of my work history was in the concrete industry and home construction. I experience with most power tools and other power equipment such as jackhammers, (electric and pneumatics) drills, picks, shovels, matixes, etc, etc. I can cook, have first aid knowledge, survival skills, plumbing/fittings, torching/welding, plus many other skills and abilities that would otherwise qualify me to be an integral part of a mining team.
I would just like to get started now and work throughout the year, on being with a group of people that are driven, dedicated, and mentally fit to overcome great adversities and challenges associated wtih the demanding work of gold mining. People like myself who will stop at nothing to acheive success.

If you are interested in forming a mining team with me for 2014. Please keep in contact with me or add me as a friend on here. From there, we can exchange personal information and keep in touch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread