need to hire someone to sample a claim for me on Trinity river

shellback

Sep 19, 2006
HELLO I AM BUYING THIS CLAIM IN QUESTION AND BECAUSE I AM OUT OF THE STATE I THOUGHT WHY NOT TRY AND HIRE SOMEONE TO GO AND DO SOME 'SAMPLE' DREDGE HOLES FOR ME BEFOR I FIND OUT THE HARD WAY I BOUGHT A DEAD CLAIM, SO THIS IS FOR SOMEONE IN THE READDING AREA WHO CAN GO ON MY CLAIM I HAVE A CONTRACT TO PURCHACE BY A DEAD LINE DATE. (sorry didnt realize my caps were locked).

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if someone is interested in being hired for such a job I will pay handsomely for the right person.

Note: anyone interested must prove they are well knowelgable in dredging a river and sampling said area, in other words serious replies only I have a freand who works for the forest dept. in that area so he is gonna make sure who ever I hire does what I hire them to do.(can't afford to get scammed)

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of scams right now on the trinity,NEVER buy from Roger EVER. Some paper claims too. I just froze my butt off there saturday--19-26 degrees,ice everywhere,middle of winter. Dredge season is closed on much of the river but some year round. The bloody CDFG has bulldozed MILLIONS of yards of dredge tailings into the river screwing(dozens of areas) it up ROYALLY for the next 10 years,if not forever!! Great areas with 2-4' overburdon now 10-20' of junk! Where is this option at. I know one of the oldies,Dan Morrison,he is the miners miner on the trinity. I can tell you a lot myself,but Dans the man. You'll not get a soul in the water right now. Smart move to get someone to buy a option in the middle a winter,another scam???? ??? :oTons a au 2 u 2-John

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
:) Howdy there boys, sorry to interupt you here in your otherwise, Very interesting post here. :) Trouble is, that I near Freaked, when you mentioned this blatent and total Rape&Pillage (by the Freakin' CDFG, whoever from hell they may be? >:( >:( ) of such a beautiful river and it's ecosystem! How could this happen? Who greased Who there now? ??? Like, Good God, most of us detector swinging folks have to be so careful not to leave any holes and upset someone etc. etc 8) It's so bad that in some places we are even banned period, from even poking around in an old overgrown, never used, grove area that all the new law makers and enforcers never even heard of nor cared about before. ::) ??? :o :'(

This news is VERY sad to me Sir. Once more We the little people, get to live the graphic reality of watching our fearless, albeit a tad brain-cell less, country leaders do whatever they want! Way too many depts doin' way too much of nuthin' and others, destroying beautiful natural land. It's perfectly fine for them to totally alter that streams flow, and kill many little critters that call that whole system back in there, and not even bat an eyelash over the ruined trout fishery of native, wild trout. ???

Up here in Canada, I'd be googling our Dept of Lands & Forests quick like to see why this was happening and how could all the folks who have been using that area for who knows how long, could get them to put a STOP to it, right now. Something more has to be done! ::) This NEEDS to be brought to light my friend. ;) It's not the 40's & 50's anymore and there are MANY educated folks out here now from many different cultures and walks of life, who would surely come together somehow (Emails even?) to try and have this useless and purposely wasteful and destructive, to land and natural stream and surrounding environment, halted asap! :-[ :-[ Sorry for the darn rant men, but the higher ups, who have been s---w'n us over for a while now, are even hurtn' us worse these days I see, thanx to you for enlightening us all here with this Xtra ammo to feed our discontent further, with our supposed Country leaders. Nuff said! :) :)

frisky kanuk

Lb

Nitro 54

Mar 12, 2005
Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX - W/ DX-1 ,, GMT gold getter
Larrybass my Friend you are so MISINFORMED about dredging. Snails, periwinkles or whatever gets sucked up, just goes out the other end unharmed. I guess you have never seen all the fish feeding out of the same hole being dredged just like pets. As far as harming the fish or spawning beds, dredging helps the fish by loosening up the compacted gravels make their nest building easier. You really need to get your self better informed before posting BAD misinformation. I supose you by into global warming to. ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
S

shellback

Sep 19, 2006
Wow I couldnt believe this guy Larry I mean come on dredging is harmless and we all are out there doing the same thing "Prospecting" heck he even stated he is out there 'swinging his MD' well he is being contradicting but heh evryone can have ther say what the hea it is a free world.

As far as this guy you mentioned anyway I can contact him about helping me on the trinty??

r49miner

Sep 12, 2006
Idaho
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tropical Tramp I agree with you, he didn't say anything negative about dredging or prospectors. I do agree with him in that we should be checking to see if they did an Environmental impact report or check with the Army Corps of Engineer's before doing it? The CDFW would have had to put up posters, an ad in the paper informing everyone and meetings before they did it, wouldn't they? I believe someone pulled a fast one or evrything was done to hoyle but miners outside the area didn't know about it.

Russau why didn't you stop it? LOL

r49miner

Sep 12, 2006
Idaho
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The CDFG is what we are really talking about not the CDFW. I need a little more information from up there to see if we can stop them from continuing this practise, so it does not become an epidemic through out California. John can you shed any more light on this? Was this done with everyones knowledge? I would think the PLP would have wanted to know more about this.

Strawboss

transplant

Dec 26, 2006
I dredge for clams in eastern n.c.the govt. braindrain made us stop. now you cant find a clam due to fact that bottom has not been turn over as whenit was when dredgeing was allow.sea grass has taken over.

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Thats the california department of fish and game for those that live elsewhere. My question is where did the dredge tailings come from in the first place? Did they run a bucketline dredge up there years ago? I would think that they are putting some gold back into the river along with the overburden. Just spectulating.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got home last night from a few days a paperwork digging into whatzup on the trinity. It was all done nice and legal in direct accordance with CEQA under the gize of The Trinity River Restoration Plan. This has been fully funded and running for over 10 years ,all notifications properly advertized,meetings held,and those who gave a damn went to them.Blueprints for every project were made available to property owners and MANY issues were addressed on the public forums. No groups came to any meetings. The State of California Freedom of information act provides all the documentation on these actions. No money to be made for anyone on other peoples misery,just a huge plan lumbering on that no one opposed. Kasara-some folks on the river liked it,the affected parties are cool,at least somewhat??Tons a au 2 u 2-John

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
Mr Bass, I'd suggest you do some research on suction dredging, the impact to the stream is minimal and in fact often removes mercury from contaminated areas.

http://www.nlrl.org/education articles/Impact_dredgingonwaterqualityAK.htm

Water quality is not adversely impacted by suction dredging. There are few old Bucket line dredges operating today. This is a much different process then current eco-friendly suction dredging. Modern mining methods are stimied by fools who have no clue. Get one.

larrybass said:
:) Howdy there boys, sorry to interupt you here in your otherwise, Very interesting post here. :) Trouble is, that I near Freaked, when you mentioned this blatent and total Rape&Pillage (by the Freakin' CDFG, whoever from hell they may be? >:( >:( ) of such a beautiful river and it's ecosystem! How could this happen? Who greased Who there now? ??? Like, Good God, most of us detector swinging folks have to be so careful not to leave any holes and upset someone etc. etc 8) It's so bad that in some places we are even banned period, from even poking around in an old overgrown, never used, grove area that all the new law makers and enforcers never even heard of nor cared about before. ::) ??? :o :'(

This news is VERY sad to me Sir. Once more We the little people, get to live the graphic reality of watching our fearless, albeit a tad brain-cell less, country leaders do whatever they want! Way too many depts doin' way too much of nuthin' and others, destroying beautiful natural land. It's perfectly fine for them to totally alter that streams flow, and kill many little critters that call that whole system back in there, and not even bat an eyelash over the ruined trout fishery of native, wild trout. ???

Up here in Canada, I'd be googling our Dept of Lands & Forests quick like to see why this was happening and how could all the folks who have been using that area for who knows how long, could get them to put a STOP to it, right now. Something more has to be done! ::) This NEEDS to be brought to light my friend. ;) It's not the 40's & 50's anymore and there are MANY educated folks out here now from many different cultures and walks of life, who would surely come together somehow (Emails even?) to try and have this useless and purposely wasteful and destructive, to land and natural stream and surrounding environment, halted asap! :-[ :-[ Sorry for the darn rant men, but the higher ups, who have been s---w'n us over for a while now, are even hurtn' us worse these days I see, thanx to you for enlightening us all here with this Xtra ammo to feed our discontent further, with our supposed Country leaders. Nuff said! :) :)

frisky kanuk

Lb

OP
OP
S

shellback

Sep 19, 2006
I have to say thanks to john who has provided with so much information about the claim i was looking to purchace under a quick claim deed agreement I have currently and after speaking with him over the phone he guided me to the proper web-sites informing me in details some surprising facts about some people tring to take advantage of people wanting to be miners and in this field it is easy to be fooled, he has possibly saved me thousands of dollars I was prepaired to fork over maybe to find out in the long run after which it would be too late to get the funds back never mind feeling like a total fool and sucker.
I am still out my deposit moneys but this good man has offered his asistance in tring to recoup it.

Thanks again my hat goes off to you.

Shellback

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread