LOOKING FOR PANNING OR MINING CLAIN TO PURCHASE!!!

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Hello all!!
Im seeking a panning claim or mining claim to buy.Im looking in the Ariz,new mexico,colorado,or northern california.Im looking to retire and live 365 days a year there and want to spend my time MD'ing and panning or mining for gold.If anyone knows of a claim or has one for sale,or knows of a company or information shoot me an answer or PM.
Id sure appreciate it alot. THANKS

Upvote 0

Nitro 54

Mar 12, 2005
Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX - W/ DX-1 ,, GMT gold getter
Theirs Az. claims on E-bay just about every day. If you want to save money go find your own spot and file a claim on it. The GPAA has claims in Az. so you might consider joining their club where you would have full access to all their claims.

Bunk

Nov 28, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
ML 4000-ML X70
DOCC77 said:
Hello all!!
Im seeking a panning claim or mining claim to buy.Im looking in the Ariz,new mexico,colorado,or northern california.Im looking to retire and live 365 days a year there and want to spend my time MD'ing and panning or mining for gold.If anyone knows of a claim or has one for sale,or knows of a company or information shoot me an answer or PM.
Id sure appreciate it alot. THANKS
I would not get my hopes up about living on a mining claim year round, I am pretty sure BLM has rules against that.
Bunk

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BLM,Forest Circus,Bureau of Reclamation will make your life LL. You'll need a notice of intent,plan of operation,bonding and more to get serious anymore. Once your on their map you are under a microscope being checked up on and NEVER make a mistake!!Tons a au 2 u 2-John

OP
OP
D

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
I appreciate all the info.Im seeking a claim In AZ or One of the gold states because I want to move there to retire.Not live on the claim.Just move close to it and work it when possible.Id be happy with any area but AZ is my first choice,California would be my second.
So please keep the info coming.Id appreciate it alot..

slowreaper

Feb 11, 2007
Turners Falls MA
Check out mead view and dolan springs az, gpaa has two claims there as does the mohave prospectors, and they have have agreements so members of both groups can use the others. There is also several open areas and claims in that area, all yields a fair amount of gold if you work at it. Fox canyon has some old prospects that aren't bad, but lots of snakes in there during hot season.
I can honestly say that every single time I went out prospecting in that area I found gold, and I went often.

Brad

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bunk said:
I would not get my hopes up about living on a mining claim year round, I am pretty sure BLM has rules against that.
Bunk

It depends on if the land is patented or not. If the land is patented, it's your land and you can do whatever you want with it. If the land is NOT patented, the state owns the land and you own the mineral rights to the land. This means you can live there, but you can NOT build any PERMANENT structures. So if you wanted to bring out your camper and stay for 30 years, you can.

Ahunter

Feb 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
[/quote]So if you wanted to bring out your camper and stay for 30 years, you can.[/quote]

That is what I'm planning! Dry washing for a month or two then searching for caches. Then repeat as often as possible.

JT2

Aug 9, 2006
Concord MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know....that sounds like fun!

Ditch the wife, kids, work, house, responsibilities, and go live in a trailer in the middle of the desert dredging/sluicing/panning for gold.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Go to the International Mining Journal, http://www.icmj.com/, and check their classifieds. Probably buy last months issue or subscribe. It used to be called the California Mining Journal. There was a gentleman in Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada who had several gold mine claims for sale. Dawson City is a small town so an inquiry to the Mining Shop there can probably link you up with potential sellers. ;D

OP
OP
D

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Orblanco
Sound promising to me please ship me the info you have and the location in oregon.Id like to look it over.

OP
OP
D

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
my mistake..please except my apology.You can send it by PM if youdprefer or just use the email tab.thanks,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions