Other
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I see is spam man --send $200 to join our club >>> Miners rights advocacy groups have no claims,don't mandate your cash--sorrry not for me man as advocacy is one thing mining wanna be miners is quite another-John

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
John

This was informational, and all must make their own minds up. I appreciate your comments and respect your opinion

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unless and until the BIG American mining companies become involved, the small miners don't have a ghost's chance. There simply are not enough of US to make any real impact. I gave $500 to PLP a few years ago and watched it get flushed down the toilet without so much as a thank you. Lawyers will NOT win this battle, only public support and education.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off topic, but related? - Bay area tv news this morning warned hikers/bikers to stay on established trails to avoid dangerous outlaws growing weed in the
forests. Go figure.

Translation: Growers are making money because of their determination: Miner's are staring at their equipment gathering dust in the garage, and writing emails to beaurorats. The stakes are high
no doubt, but that's the way i see it.

Last edited:

REFRYGUY

Mar 12, 2013
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I was going for my first prospecting trip. I stopped by coulterville and happened in to a mining store proline equipment. As I was talking to the guy and a couple happened in who's husband is the VP or something of the American mining rights.com . So they proceed to telll me how they opened up their claims to raise money for their legal battle. To help open up dredging and miner rights in general. So long story short I'm thinking about.joining as i do not know the area and am very new to this. So if they do allow access to claims i can at least be on land that i can try to find some gold.. It seems like the best way to get on a claim with out having to own one. I would like to know how to find places to try and pan.

Thank you for your opinions and the help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread