Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the e-mail link to Fish and Shame regarding the emergency meeting to stop the Dredge workaround

[email protected]

Please take the time to write a e-mail citing scientific and economic benefits. We cannot be reglated out of the water for propsed harm. It would especialy be beneficial if guys like Hoser, who have been on the front lines could give us newer folks to the fight some insight on what these e-mails should contain. All you out of state guys who have prospected and wish to prospect the golden state need to chime in and let them know that you will not bring your vacation dollars to a state which does not respect the rule of law and the scientifice evidence that they collected in 97 and 09. Lets make some lemonade from lemons boys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Any letter sent should contain the following statue. They cannot by law make up the rules to pacify The Center for Bio Diversity

A finding of emergency based only upon expediency, convenience, best interest, general public need, or speculation, is not adequate to demonstrate the existence of an emergency. (CEQA § 11346.1, subd. (b)(2).)

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just so you know Oakview, I back you 100% on this, it's just I can't make a valid scientific rebuttal. I can be passionate as he** on a cause such as this, just can't baffle them with brilliance when I'm trying to befuddle them with BS.

A lot of the guys we need to hear from are out doing what they do. Just wanted to bump this up as it is not going to go away...nor is my support.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff
Just speak from your heart and let them know that we will not roll over, that is all I did..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread