Attention Lost Dutchman Gold Mine Hunters!!!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you really believe there is a Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine, and you are willing to be profiled and followed by a television production crew, get in touch with me. Send your Email and Phone number to me at [email protected]

I am NOT going to be part of this (in fact I told him there is no LDM), but I have been approached by a production company that I have helped in the past with a segment on gold prospecting for the History Channel, so I know the producer is legit.

I make no claims and no promises; I'm just working (FREE) as a liaison for him and this forum.

Upvote 0

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Phoenix, and hiked all those mountains as a kid. The way "I" understand the tale is that someone was hiding gold in a cave in the Superstition Mountains, it was never a gold mine..... That's that's just my 2 cents. Good luck y'all.

Last edited:

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jonny, I love your signature.... Been stocking up on silver, for the same reason... Looks like it could happen soon, if we keep printing currency..

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Attention Lost Dutchman Gold Mine Hunters

The truth is out there. Best of luck hunters...

A man I know discovered 3 old spanish portals in the mountains near Cave Creek years ago. It would have taken 3 million $ to open them up, and it was claimed by a woman already.

He contends that the LDM was originally old Spanish mines that were reworked by the Peralta family, and that Dutchman was led to one of these(or more) by the Mexican whom was saved by the Dutchman.

That makes sense, as most everyone knows by now, the Superstitions are not condusive to gold mineralisation, and Schultz mislead them there.

But I guess there is enough material to have a show on this for the gullible masses of sheeple who love to believe fairy tales. Its no more far fetched than gold and rubies in Greenland!

ORO18

Aug 17, 2017
everywhere/Phoenix AZ.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT w blue coil, minelab...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interject

A man I know discovered 3 old spanish portals in the mountains near Cave Creek years ago. It would have taken 3 million $ to open them up, and it was claimed by a woman already.

He contends that the LDM was originally old Spanish mines that were reworked by the Peralta family, and that Dutchman was led to one of these(or more) by the Mexican whom was saved by the Dutchman.

That makes sense, as most everyone knows by now, the Superstitions are not condusive to gold mineralisation, and Schultz mislead them there.

But I guess there is enough material to have a show on this for the gullible masses of sheeple who love to believe fairy tales. Its no more far fetched than gold and rubies in Greenland!

I must interject,the lost Dutchman mine's mines are yes Spanish but were native before that! and they are in the superstitions, and how can you say that the superstitions aren't conducive to gold,they have gold mines all the way around them:laughing7::BangHead::icon_scratch:

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I know that woman and her husband. They dug the 15 shafts and 7 adits and although she does have some Spanish blood the mines were dug by Americans in modern times.

That's all private patented land now and has been since 1912. The area nearby is State land. So it's all off limits to explorers, treasure hunters, prospectors and hunters. That woman is an old lady now but she's still a good shot and after all these years she's more than a little tired of explorers and treasure hunters trespassing on her land. Word to the wise. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old threads sometimes come back to life! You all now know what the producer's project was :skullflag:

Attachments

• MV5BMTQ2NzMzOTE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk5Nzg0NDE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTQ2NzMzOTE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk5Nzg0NDE@._V1_.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 115

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread