Used my dredge on the South Yuba river

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went to the hands and pans only area to try out my new dredge. Cut my hands to shreds on broken glass afraid to use tools like gloves. Panning amoung 50 nudists I struck gold. Pulled out my new micro hand dredge aka snuffer bottle when nobody was looking and sucked that gold right out of my pan!

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ewww no Kevin! What has been seen, cannot be unseen! Plus they're rude.
There's got to be a crack repellent. I wanna find my nuggets, not theirs!
:evil5: There is a rule in this state park about cavorting around naked. Funny how that rule isn't enforced but
the no digging one is from what i've heard.

Yes..'tis true..

unseen.jpg

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Also could use enlightenment on what DOD land is. :icon_scratch:

Dept Of Da-fence there Guilded. Could be anything from a military radar site to a secret research/test facility so secret that they hide it in plain sight while they photograph the local "Wildlife".

As to the claim there, as long as it's not closed to mineral entry (maybe for security reasons with the DOD?) it's still federal land and thus claimable. If the govt wanted people to stay out they'd fence it off most likely.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread