Make sure you make your comments to OAL this week.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why would you implore me I just sent in comments on "our" behalf. I was stating a political strategy and opinion. I prefaced it and apoligized so people wouldn't take it the wrong way, I just kind of dislike the "someone's gonna get hurt" threads, maybe others on forum do too but are afraid to speak up, that's why I typed my post. I find that language a little unsettling and I'm on the miners side! I understand people are frustrated, it just doesn't seem politically smart either IMHO.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I appreciate your support, but a political solution is not what will win the day. Local control is what is needed. Our local sheriff has pledged that, and hopefully the sheriffs in the other 13 effected counties will do the same. Lead , follow or get out of the way.

Why would you implore me I just sent in comments on "our" behalf. I was stating a political strategy and opinion. I prefaced it and apoligized so people wouldn't take it the wrong way, I just kind of dislike the "someone's gonna get hurt" threads, maybe others on forum do too but are afraid to speak up, that's why I typed my post. I find that language a little unsettling and I'm on the miners side! I understand people are frustrated, it just doesn't seem politically smart either IMHO.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't live up there and don't know much about local politics, I did research that sheriff a little and saw she/her dept arrests peaceful protesters I didn't see what they got arrested for but.... And I think she goes after medical weed with tax money after it got legalized by voters of fresno she sided with the feds and didnt respect the voters, so if you want to go to her meetings and let her lead the fight go for it. I wouldn't trust some of these elected officials they'll sell you out when the polls change or make concessions miners didn't want to appease others.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Your opinion of our sheriff and 3.00 will get you a cup of coffee. :laughing7:

I don't live up there and don't know much about local politics, I did research that sheriff a little and saw she/her dept arrests peaceful protesters I didn't see what they got arrested for but.... And I think she goes after medical weed with tax money after it got legalized by voters of fresno she sided with the feds and didnt respect the voters, so if you want to go to her meetings and let her lead the fight go for it. I wouldn't trust some of these elected officials they'll sell you out when the polls change or make concessions miners didn't want to appease others.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't get it, but it's all good lets just move on, I didn't want to start a tiff with you at all Oakview2. I knew I might get blasted for first post lol, so lets just call it a day and still be friends. Alex

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread