Its official.... I own the TNT

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$40 a year maintenance with proof. I can handle that. TTC

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck Terry. I will have to come help you dig one of these days, when the weather cools off a little. Be worth it just for the experience, and to meet you two.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on out, Drywallman! About a dozen have done just that. ALL go home with gold. A little warm this time of year. You may wish to consider in the fall or winter. C'mon out! TTC

Will do Terry! I'd like to meet you guys and I know there's lots to learn as well. I'll have to talk with Mrs. Drywallman and see about making plans for this fall :-)

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will do Terry! I'd like to meet you guys and I know there's lots to learn as well. I'll have to talk with Mrs. Drywallman and see about making plans for this fall :-)
Gonna be "on the job training! All the gold will cost is a little gas and a lot of sweat! The more sweat, the more gold! TTC

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait!

Attachments

• image-175710924.png
    image-175710924.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 106

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU ARE 100% WRONG NOT $40. You have a claim bigger than 20 acres hence a ASSOCIATION claim and 4 X the rental fees(4 x 20) and you CANNOT DO ANNUAL LABOR with these claims.Fees jacked up last year. Been posted for well over 18 months on every forum as HUGE ruckus-didn't change nuttn' --but law has stood the test a time and pay or lose'm,educate to own. Better to claim 4-20 and pay once-then annual labors and miners exemption filled on on each prevents raping of your wallet annually-John

Last edited:
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YOU ARE 100% WRONG NOT $40. You have a claim bigger than 20 acres hence a ASSOCIATION claim and 4 X the rental fees(4 x 20) and you CANNOT DO ANNUAL LABOR with these claims.Fees jacked up last year. Been posted for well over 18 months on every forum as HUGE ruckus-didn't change nuttn' --but law has stood the test a time and pay or lose'm,educate to own. Better to claim 4-20 and pay once-then annual labors on each prevents raping of your wallet annually-John
I'll double check, John. It is my belief, (and probably Tim) than claim waiver is $10 per claim OR $10 per 20 acre. $10 (or $40 for 80 acres) will check it out. As sole owner, no one else must pay fees. But, not to disbelieve you till I personally check. Tnx. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YOU ARE 100% WRONG NOT $40. You have a claim bigger than 20 acres hence a ASSOCIATION claim and 4 X the rental fees(4 x 20) and you CANNOT DO ANNUAL LABOR with these claims.Fees jacked up last year. Been posted for well over 18 months on every forum as HUGE ruckus-didn't change nuttn' --but law has stood the test a time and pay or lose'm,educate to own. Better to claim 4-20 and pay once-then annual labors and miners exemption filled on on each prevents raping of your wallet annually-John
John.... I believe this is the law allowing me (placer miners) to pay a $10 maintenance waiver fee per claim/site instead of entire ($140/20 acre) fee....
Claimant’s Who File the Waiver Certification Must:

1. Complete the assessment work for the current assessment year prior to September 1st.
  2. All owners must have an interest in 10 or less claims/sites in the U.S. on September 1st.
  3. If the claimant exceeds the limit, the claimant must file a relinquishment or transfer ownership on or before September 1st for those claims that take you over the 10-claim limit.
  4. The waiver certification must include the claim/site name(s) and BLM serial number(s) that you wish to maintain. The name, address, and original signature of all the owners. See Maintenance Fee Payment Waiver Certification (Form 3830-2)
  5. On or before December 30, you must file an affidavit of assessment work or notice of intent to hold (see annual assessment work below) with the BLM State Office along with the $10 processing fee per claim/site. Required information on POL & NOI. NOI required information.
  6. Complete the assessment work for the assessment year for which a waiver is claimed.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

golden ray

Jan 30, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
& Lobo
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, you may be in for a shock. In my position, I speak to BLM & miners on a daily basis.
Now everyone knows the problem with the local BLM offices. You talk to 5 different people,
and get 6 different answers! The way I understand it; they are doing away with the lower
priced maintaince fees. $140.00 per 20, per year is the new way of raping the public.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From what I was told, the Roadrunners changed the way they set up their claims, and saved thousands. I am not aware of how they did it, I just heard that the restructuring was a huge savings.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, you may be in for a shock. In my position, I speak to BLM & miners on a daily basis.
Now everyone knows the problem with the local BLM offices. You talk to 5 different people,
and get 6 different answers! The way I understand it; they are doing away with the lower
priced maintaince fees. $140.00 per 20, per year is the new way of raping the public.
I understand your concern and thoughts, Ray. I will also check by phone directly to the Phoenix office to see what is said. I will back it up with written confirmation or recorded notice. I don't want to spread BUM SCOOP! My writing here is to explain that there is a WAIVER fee of $10 per to get around $140 (per year) maintenance fee for small claims. Tnx. TTC

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go Terry. You sound like a very generous type of guy with all the offers you have been receiving with help. Congrats on the purchase. Too bad there's so much red tape involved with all of the upkeep/maintenance things

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go Terry. You sound like a very generous type of guy with all the offers you have been receiving with help. Congrats on the purchase. Too bad there's so much red tape involved with all of the upkeep/maintenance things
Shucks, Rick. I'm not any more special than average. When my friends are happy.... I am happy! Tnx. TTC

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is. It is (ready?) .... the north half of the southwest 1/4 of section 24, T9n, R5w, in the Gila Salt River base meridian. TTC

This it?

Terry.jpg

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, it is. Tnx. I may have a pic on my laptop to post... no time at this moment, though.... real soon. TTC

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked to the Mrs. About your invite Terry. I got the green light! So I WILL be there this fall. Can't wait :-)

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your an association claim and all the waivers-exemptions go out the window-sorry for ya as many years too late to the game-run don't walk to your local BLM minerals Examiner /officer and the truth shall be self evident.....don't shoot the messenger...John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread