anybody doing any weekend dredging in COLORADO?

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get it out and run it. It's not as expensive as the 4 inch you will want to upgrade to. Be warned no cure for the fever I was out this weekend running my 4 and my 2.5 at the same time.

Attachments

• image-4102472854.jpg
    image-4102472854.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
B

blseder

Jul 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh I caught the fever alright, about 6 years ago. but only sluicing and hi-banking. I just would like to know where i can legally dredge. if you can give me ideas on where to get my dredge some use, i would greatly appriciate it. and its a 2 inch, not a 1 1/2. thanks for the response...

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What part of the state are you in? (Might want to update your profile in tnet) I'm not a dredger so hopefully others will add more... Only place I know is Clear Creek Canyon a ways above Golden. Or on a federal mining claim of course. Could join a club here to access their claims if they allow dredging. I know Colorado Gold Camp allows dredging. Maybe Gold Prospectors of Colorado too...not sure.

jmoller99

Jan 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Goldmaster Vsat, 5900, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 and Falcon MD-20.
Primary Interest:
Other
At Dennis O'Niels place (also called Derry Ranch), The people in this picture got 8 1/2 grams over Memorial Day Weekend (Its a pay to dig site - $5 per person per day, you can camp there too). These people were from Kansas and had the same size dredge you have, PM me if you want directions on how to get there.

Attachments

• DR-Dredge.jpg
    DR-Dredge.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 90

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread