Gold rush south america

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

armchairacer

Greenie
Apr 7, 2013
Running Springs, Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started prospecting and metal detecting because of Gold Rush. I dont think I'll be watching it, I didnt like the Jungle gold show.

taternut

Apr 12, 2013
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Hand sluice, Gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think it's just a side thing they did in the winter. I think they'll still be on the show. Kind of like the Bering sea gold did with under the ice. A lot of different crews but same show. But there will still be an Alaska gold rush for sure with the other teams

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's just a side thing they did in the winter. I think they'll still be on the show. Kind of like the Bering sea gold did with under the ice. A lot of different crews but same show. But there will still be an Alaska gold rush for sure with the other teams

Yes this coming friday they will re-run last years show "the Jungle Reloaded"
where Todd crew went to South America,
got scared and came home

Supposedly 10 to 11 PM eastern Friday 26th.

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=157010

Last edited:
OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks i really wanted to see them get one more crack at Alaska. Maybe this year Todd wont blow it for everybody :p

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well if the new shows are anything like the old one they will be yet another example on how NOT to run an operation. We all know that there is a learning curve when it comes to placer mining but Todds' mistakes keep being repeated. IMHO... Any real mining company would have him working with a shovel instead of a management position.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread