Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just hope the guy didn't get "rolled up" by the meadow muffin cops and now sits in a jail cell made of recycled aluminum cans in the anthropology dept. at UC Berkeley. Nah, I'll bet he hit it rich mopping up a 100 oz pay streak and left this heavy handed state in the rear view mirror.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doitlaynstyle

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still Here and Headed out again this weekend. They cant stop me now..... Same location as last time. I get the feeling that with all the drug outfits in the area that they really aren't too worried about miners... Or they are scared of the bill of rights... Doesn't Matter I'm havin fun inspiring you guys into fighting back....

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still Here and Headed out again this weekend. They cant stop me now..... Same location as last time. I get the feeling that with all the drug outfits in the area that they really aren't too worried about miners... Or they are scared of the bill of rights... Doesn't Matter I'm havin fun inspiring you guys into fighting back....

Watch out Pinocchio That nose of yours is about to smack me way over here on the American River!!!! And I was just curious what drug outfits!! This thread does not inspire me to fight back but instead I find myself doubting about people' integrity!!

socalocmatt

Mar 19, 2013
Corona CA
3129307969_dcd291490d.jpg

OP
OP
Doitlaynstyle

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Watch out Pinocchio That nose of yours is about to smack me way over here on the American River!!!! And I was just curious what drug outfits!! This thread does not inspire me to fight back but instead I find myself doubting about people' integrity!!

You aren't the target audience pard..... You must understand the art of the squirrel making the fox chase its tail while allowing all the other squirrels the freedom to run... But I guess if your goal was to ruin the fun, you achieved it if not, then it was achieved by your post anyway. Guess I'm busted but maybe I was lucky enough to have the fox out working for a couple of weekends instead of sitting on his rump regulating.... There are more ways of fighting back than just "disobeying" unjust lawmakers. This was an attempt at one of them.

For those who PLAYED ALONG, thank you for the fun and I hope you find your own ways of showing the GOVT how despicable they really are.

In the meantime this is what we were actually out doing...

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You aren't the target audience pard..... You must understand the art of the squirrel making the fox chase its tail while allowing all the other squirrels the freedom to run... But I guess if your goal was to ruin the fun, you achieved it if not, then it was achieved by your post anyway. Guess I'm busted but maybe I was lucky enough to have the fox out working for a couple of weekends instead of sitting on his rump regulating.... There are more ways of fighting back than just "disobeying" unjust lawmakers. This was an attempt at one of them.

For those who PLAYED ALONG, thank you for the fun and I hope you find your own ways of showing the GOVT how despicable they really are.

Just another BORED YUPPIE!!! I can't speak for all But for myself I choose not to Break Laws or try to influence people to break laws to get back at the man!!!Why don't you grow a pair and take a page out of your own thread and actually do it! Personally this is the last time I will ever bother with any thread you post as I do not like beieing mocked or used or mislead.. May you reap what you sow..

OP
OP
Doitlaynstyle

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HAHA You think Im a yuppie. Personally dont care if you read what I have to write. Im too busy doing things... Peace

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mad Marshall is a gold miner, he has most likely found more gold in a week than you have in your lifetime. I agree that you basically lied to everyone here for an ego stroke....maybe and even had a thread locked because you were basically insinuating that you were ready to shoot any government employee that came your way...as a prospector who has been well beyond hobby level for the majority of my life, and as a gun owner and Proud American...you sir are below most everything I stand for....lying and boasting at the same time....they never ever looked for you on top of it all and wouldn't even if you really did head out...the actions you claimed to take would have done nothing for the cause and basically would prove the "other sides" acusations that "miners" don't care about rules and therefore the environment to be true......and so also to the fellas who supported said situation whether it was gonna happen or not and now that it has shown to be a story...shame on you...this is not an attack mods, it is a call to a higher standard by posting members so please let these words stand.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I quess I wasn't smart enough to see I was the one being played. No nevermind...my position on prospecting by my own rules still stands. I got it from my gambling motto...
"Never gamble with more than you care to lose."

You should try it sometime.

OP
OP
Doitlaynstyle

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I Am sorry Jeff, It wasn't my intent. I thought I set the stage with my previous post that got shut down. While they may have been looking for me in Calif I WAS doing what GOD gave me the right to do here in Idaho. When i get the chance I will Come suck some beautiful Calif gold out of the rivers. I will use an engine. I will use a nozzle and just like always I will watch the fishies feast on the food I stir up LOL. I didn't realize that Most didn't realize what I was doing. But as My YOUTUBE says Doitlaynstyle.... My life my way. Not my concern for the most part if others were fooled but to the ones who impress me and who Ive impressed... I'm Sorry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread