Check out these pinheads

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is really sad. Those folks need professional help, not trees.

Sawyer

Jan 25, 2013
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who cannot make friends are welcome in that group!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow just WOW. An epic what the heck! I'm upset that as a Christian I raise my hands to honor/praise God and to see these fruits in a trance like state raising hands up, for what to honor wood? Crying at the loss of a tree when there is much worse going on. Anyone wish to help me find these ppl,line them up so we can do the three stooges face slap to the whole line?

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Way too many wild mushrooms!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, where were these people at when Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge were slaughtering the Cambodian people??!! Oh yeah, they were probably sucking on their' peace loving, flower children, Hippy mother's breasts!

Frank

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is interesting. Now I can understand how all of this environmental controversy has gotten so extremely weird..............................63bkpkr

Reminds me of Jonestown.

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree they have lost there ever loving minds.they are way the hell out in left field and there is no coming back from were they have adventured.dam they are idiots.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Oak.... you must be getting mellow with age. "Pinheads" would be a compliment to that crowd! Now I could understand the guys being there and acting like that if the women were great looking and they were trying to get in their pants but from what I saw.............. Nuff said

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember guys, - those people are voting for people who do their bidding. Those wacko's are running things more and more.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember guys, - those people are voting for people who do their bidding. Those wacko's are running things more and more.

Agreed Fullpan.....but I have always wondered how they get the money together to "influence" the politicians to draft such screwed-up laws?

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These types will panhandle all day to give ten dollars to their "Guru Leaders" who in turn are VERY politically savvy.

There's a compound near Nev City, Ca. we called "the Anandas" where in order to join the good life, you had to sign your assets
over to the guru - in exchange you got to work in the vegetable gardens all day, or peddle produce in town. Very popular.

After 20 years, I got myself curious just now - here are the anandas today - still popular.

http://www.ananda.org/about-ananda-sangha/ananda-village/

Last edited:

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just don't get it. Do these people cry for the corn stalks as they eat their corn? I bet they all drove there in their cars, burning gas and driving on roads to get to the forest; which would be impossible to do without the mining they're whining about. Hopefully they believe Jone's Town should be repeated!

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Surely this is some kind of joke type thing . Dude on the drum
has NO rhythm at all . If those folks are for real I've never come across
any in my parts . They could walk into some unexpected problems here .
Them PETA people did .......................... ain't been back since .

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well that was funny/strange/weird.. Now I know that if I hear a bunch of women screaming in the woods like they're giving birth they're probably mourning over the loss of a tree...

blackbeard81

Dec 8, 2012
Dillsburg Pa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow I knew ppl were crazy but wow lol.after watching that I kinda felt the need to cut down a tree and kick sum rocks lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread