Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Generally if you are locked out, everyone is locked out. I believe I've experienced a glitch similar to what you speak of.. Try opening a different browser and see if you can see the rest of the thread..

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you could just pm a mod and ask, if they blocked you they would tell you

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didja forget to wash after using the restroom? Sometimes that will do it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill the thread is open and I see your post. Please watch the language. Thank you sir.

S

stefen

Whatever you do, check your attitude at the door, and do not piss off a moderator...then you will find that yourself standing outside looking in...and the sound you hear will be the silent applause...

OP
OP
B

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
i tried getting past page 1 and it is still a no go.... i can go to any other page with no problem. this is a weird glitch.

bill/cr

OP
OP
B

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
Whatever you do, check your attitude at the door, and do not piss off a moderator...then you will find that yourself standing outside looking in...and the sound you hear will be the silent applause...

if i may suggest..... you might take your own advise.

bill/cr

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing is this forum was always a little lax-hence it grew so big it was bought and marc got to retire. Why when folks buy a biz they try to CHANGE the winning formula to their own ways and KILL THE VERY THANG THAT MADE IT GREAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. There is sooooo much censorship and over moderation here ya need pink laced panties to post---sic sic sic-John

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing is this forum was always a little lax-hence it grew so big it was bought and marc got to retire. Why when folks buy a biz they try to CHANGE the winning formula to their own ways and KILL THE VERY THANG THAT MADE IT GREAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. There is sooooo much censorship and over moderation here ya need pink laced panties to post---sic sic sic-John

Same rules applies to all TN forums, one forum does not get more leeway than another on language or insults.

Post by the rules and there is no moderation needed. When rules are broken with language or insults censor is applied and action is taken.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last night I posted 2 posts to lap 13 thread, I was a little pointed but not out of bounds. now I cannot get to the new posts …. only page 1 ……have I been locked out ???? :censored: is going on. did the mods block me ????? was I being too critical of the mods tell them what to do imwtk.

bill/cr

Your not locked out, glitch is on your end. We can make a post or thread invisible to everyone or visible to all, we can't make certain pages or posts invisible to just one.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
problem solved! question answered. move along there's nothing to see here

OP
OP
B

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
Your not locked out, glitch is on your end. We can make a post or thread invisible to everyone or visible to all, we can't make certain pages or posts invisible to just one.

THANK YOU for looking into the glitch.

bill/cr

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Sorry ! " lap 13 thread" ? I can't even find a thread with that title,
But Hopefully you are in. If your not,
try to Post a link for Me

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Bill if your still haveing problems, try "refreashing" your computor. i had that problem awhile back and someone suggested for me todo that and it worked.

OP
OP
B

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
all is right with the world now, deleted cookies and temp files and it’s just like new. thanks for the help.

bill/cr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread