Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks fun! Too bad we are banned here in the "golden state".

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You made a great point in your comments, the rivers do get reshaped by the storms and a little dredge isn't doing any damage at all, thanks for posting.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gettn' down n' the mud, the blood and the beer. Nuttn' I hold mo'dear in this short run called life. John

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dredging in Oklahoma is always in muddy water. As long as you get the gold is all that matters.

ksemarine

Dec 16, 2013
Singapore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River Dredging

You are doing a great job.Here at ksemarine we are also providing dredging services.KSE Marine could be a acknowledged watercourse Dredging Company and its aim to facilitate excavation activity in a very abundant advanced manner.

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Now now John! I was thinking of hiring them to do some dredging out here in Greaterville, AZ! Now you've gone and scared them off!

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the river hoping it would be clear.. but it was muddy, decided to hit the old sandbar. Dredged for a while got some gold.. The river was coming up, so we decided to get out, as we heard thunder crackin miles away.. By the time we got the dredges loaded up it started raining, but we still got the gold!

MY GOD!!!! Look at all the sediment you are stirring up!!! You are polluting the river with the sedimentation..... where is a game warden when you need one? I'm going to call the enviros on you! You are a disgrace..... I'm telling you........ a disgrace......

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mother Nature can't kill the fish or put too much sediment in the stream. That would make her guilty of an environmental crime and require that a fine or jail time be levied.

Moreover, the officials would have to arrest her to make her pay the fine as she has no bank account, no permanent address, and she never carries ID--she's basically a vagrant.

While in jail pondering her crime she'd get ticked off at the nonsense of the charge, and then she'd unloose a tsunami, an earthquake, or a volcanic eruption to break herself out. Just think of the carnage from that!

Nope, better off to leave her be, to make her messes as she pleases. Better off to leave the rest of us poor saps to pay the fines for disturbing the streams to a tiny fraction of a degree compared to what Mother Nature does when she goes on a tear.

I know it would take me thousands of years running one 4-inch dredge to generate anything close to the silt and sediment Mother Nature pours into a major stream from one single landslide.

All the best, and keep finding the gold in the muddy water that rascal Mother Nature loaded with unhealthy sediment,

Lanny

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are doing a great job.Here at ksemarine we are also providing dredging services.KSE Marine could be a acknowledged watercourse Dredging Company and its aim to facilitate excavation activity in a very abundant advanced manner.

whew! for a sec I thought this was gonna be an advert

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone using the word MARINE can't be ALL bad! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread