My First Gold Nuggets

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Attachments

• IMAG1796.jpg
    IMAG1796.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Whoops that's bbq chicken! LOL. Here are the nuggets!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG0666.jpg

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! didn't know there was any heavy gold around Bear campground. Searching for bedrock cracks paid off - congrats!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Fullpan! Free parking and a ten minute hike! I found the chicken wings under the clay on bedrock. LOL.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL - I was feeling duped, cheated, and ripped-off for a second there! Good one - you got me!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nope, the chicken was just the wrong photo. Here is the crack at the Bear. IMAG0655.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold goes in but doesn't come out (unless its in my pan)!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They are both golden goodies! Ha!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats! From the last pic, it looks like there are a lot more cracks for you to clean out, so get at it and post your' finds here. LOL!!

Frank

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on your first gold, and here's to many more in your poke! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks guys! I know some of you are the best in the business so it is an honor and a privilege to receive these comments!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
from the few times i have been to the Bear, club outings or cabin fever with my buds, it has to be the greatest place to introduce newbies to panning/sluicing, Guuuuruntee to find gold in you pan, every pan and the best part is seeing the expression, yeepey-ky-aaaaaa
congrats, them are boulders for gold standards on the bear

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BTW that is my wife pointing out where the gold lies. She is a gold digger too! She let's me hit the river anytime I want. I even have gold in my backyard too. I am a lucky guy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions