Looking for 8 gold miners

craigonline

Aug 18, 2013
Auburn Hills Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My name is Craig and I am looking to build a team of 8 miners to mine gold in the summer of 2015.
I am looking for hardworking, dedicated, strong minded individuals in search of an adventure in the gold rich mountains streams of Alaska.
I have a full plan in place and once I have a team built I will secure one of two mines I have selected.
I am looking to build 4 teams of 2 people so we can mine a larger area and hopefully find large amounts of gold.
I would like to find at least 4 miners with experience that can assist with the miners that may have little or no experience. Most people would say I am crazy for accepting applicants with no experience but I feel that a person can only get experience by doing it.
Survival skills would also be necessary when mining in Alaska with the wildlife and terrain we would be dealing with.
All applicants will be notified by email or phone

The team will consist of the following

Site Boss: Will oversee the entire operation
First Aid: Assist with injuries
Safety Boss: Oversee safety
Miners

Please send me a request for an application by email.

Craig
[email protected]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 11, 2013
Newport RI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[email protected]

Im 26 years old, hard working and money/gold/treasure driven. Im constantly on this site all day living in fantasy land dreaming imagining. WHAT IF?
How long is this operation for? What month do you plan on departing and returning?
Please contact me and provide more info.
Thanks Rick Hart

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can I be the Team Spiritual Leader? Like the role Todd Hoffman plays on the hit Discovery Channel show Gold Rush.

Sawyer

Jan 25, 2013
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear the entire Hoffman team will be available soon!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can I be the Team Spiritual Leader? Like the role
Todd Hoffman plays on the hit Discovery Channel show Gold Rush.

1) Can you say "fricken" at least 100 times in a day?

2) What would you do? Choose either choice A or B:

Choice A) Spend hours on dirt roads followed by a 9 mile horse
ride at 14'000 ft., and finally after arriving in the massive area you
can mine, you dig one test hole and declare the entire place a waste
of time.

OR,

Choice B) Choose instead to spend much less money on a chopper and
pilot for the day, and then go fly over the potential sites in a day or
two, then trek on into the one with the most promise and "bag the
elephant" with the first shot?

If you answer NO to question A, and chose Choice B on the second
question.... well... I'm sorry, you are simply not qualified for the position.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the pay? Mines don't hire workers to share in any "possible" finds. You want a licensed medic, you pay an hourly wage or salary for one. Same with safety engineers, mechanics, foremans, etc. Where's your MSHA training paperwork and site approval?

davidb

Jan 7, 2013
Hell if the pay is good your gonna need a good cook to so I'm your man there lol

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And the dumb question of the day...what kind of mining are you going to be doing? Hard rock? Dredging? Surface mining? Metal detecting? I'm sure potential prospects would like to know that important tad-bit of info.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What's the pay? Mines don't hire workers to share in any "possible" finds. You want a licensed medic, you pay an hourly wage or salary for one. Same with safety engineers, mechanics, foremans, etc. Where's your MSHA training paperwork and site approval?
I think this is a gimmick acct it's just too funny, there are also some subtle clues I think in how it's written, maybe I'm over-thinking it though lol. OP I would like to be first aid or the lifeguard if you are considering adding that position. Best of luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread